Last 100... Played, Modified, Added 1.6 (2012-08-13)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Postby Bex » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Script is updated
Ver 1.1 (2007-10-16 [MM2+3]
- Made the script compatible with MM3
- Added possibilty to edit Last 100 to Last "Any Number". (Press F2 on the node and type the new value.)

Enjoy
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Postby gege » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Bex wrote:Actually you can! :D (Just tested it)

Make an auto-playlists with:
- Added >(days ago) 50
- Show at most 100 tracks

But you can't sort it on Added..

In MM3, you can do this way

Make an auto-playlists with:
- Show at most 100 tracks
- Sorted: Date added, Order: Z..A
gege

Postby nynaevelan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Bex:

You are amazing, thanks again for this update, I'll be ready to migrate to MM3 in no time at all. Just one minor problem, I have a Logitech MM keyboard and it has it setup to open MS Word with the F2 key, any suggestion how to change it to get your shortcut to work??

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
nynaevelan

Postby Bex » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:47 pm

Sure, a slow double click has the same effect as the F2 key! :D
Btw, it isn't a short cut of mine. F2 is native Microsoft functionality used in most of their programs. (It could be a good thing to change your Logitech short cut.)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Bex

Postby nynaevelan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:53 pm

Bex:

Sure, a slow double click has the same effect as the F2 key!
Btw, it isn't a short cut of mine. F2 is native Microsoft functionality used in most of their programs. (It could be a good thing to change your Logitech short cut.)

Ok, I got it to work, had to pull out the old manual. The monkey has me possessed.. :evil:

Nyn

nynaevelan

Postby sakurakessho » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:14 pm

Great script. I was just looking for something like this. I wonder if there's a way I can have media monkey monitor a folder for another certain folder (let's say a folder dated for every wednesday) and make that into a playlist or something. 8)
sakurakessho

Postby Bex » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:13 pm

Now there is a MM3 installation package of this script in the first post.

All My Scripts
Bex

Postby judas » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:03 am

Love it Bex, thanks!!!
Cheers, judas
judas

Postby Bex » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:37 am

Thanks! :D

All My Scripts
Bex

tanks

Postby aidan_cage » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Thanks for updating this Bex!
I relied on it heavily in the old MM
I was just checking to see if it could be used in MM3, and sure enough, you have made it so 8)
PEACE
Last edited by aidan_cage on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aidan_cage

Postby Bex » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks aidan_cage!

All My Scripts
Bex

Postby nynaevelan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Hi Bex:

I am having a little trouble with the tracks which are being selected as the top 100. It seems when it gets down near the bottom of the list, it is selecting tracks with fewer playcounts than those that have higher counts. It is supposed to be selecting the top 100 with the highest playcounts right or is it using additional criteria for the selections??

Nyn

nynaevelan

Postby Bex » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:52 am

Hi Nyn,
I guess you mean Top 100 in the PlayHistory script.
The reason for this behaviour is that the script only uses the Played Table in MM and not the playcount field so if you have a portable device its plays can't be considered. I can change it for the Top 100 node but I must rewrite half of the script then. But for the other nodes it can't be fixed. We'll see what happens.

All My Scripts
Bex

Postby nynaevelan » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 am

Hi Bex:

I'm not concerned with the counts from the player, I am seeing this behavior with the counts from the database itself. And yes it is the Top 100 for the Play History script, sorry. Any reasons why the wrong tracks are selected?? Does the dates have any factor into the selection process because there were some tracks that I used the Set Playcounter script to enter the playcount but it wasn't using a date?

Nyn

nynaevelan

Postby Bex » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:09 am

Ok I see. When you use the Set Playcounter script, the playcount is increased but no entry is added to the Played table, so my script doesn't know about the added play since it doesn't exist with a timestamp in Played Table. (It's exactly the same problem when syncing portable devices or converting from another mediaplayer.)
I think that this lack of behaviour of the Set Playcounter script has been identified somewhere deep in the script thread but I don't think any solution was presented. To make it work the script must add a entry to the played table, but the problem is - with what timestamp?

Anyway, I currently looking into the PlayHistory script now due to some newly discovered behaviour of how SQLite defines 'now'. It's considered as now in GMT so the script doesn't work properly unless you live in GB. It's most notable in the Played Today/Played Yesterday -Nodes which actually you reported some time ago. It's fixed now so I'll see if I easily can change the Top 100 nodes as well.

All My Scripts
Bex

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help with Addons?