- if you click in the tracklist, tree, or now playing list, Pretty Pictures loses focus. When you click back in Pretty Pictures, you first click will give it focus and do nothing else. This issue is discussed here:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... highlight=
(hopefully someone finds a workaround or the Devs are able to alter this in the future).
- single clicking two different albums quickly can be seen as a double click and can also activate a gesture… the second click should only be relevant on the same album and double clicking shouldn’t be able to activate gestures at all.
- If you try to undock the panel or manually resize it AFTER the program has already resized it automatically itself, you will recieve and access violation. It does not cripple the further running of the program though. The easiest way to reposition the panel is to do it when it first starts.
- Currently the installer is set to work with MM v188.8.131.521 and above… this is just left over from Steegy’s script that I used as a template… I would expect that the minimum version would be the first version in which dockable panels were available.. but I’m not aware what version that was at the moment.
TO DO – short term
1- fix memory issues
2- adjust resize window saving (hopefully will fix access violation)
3- fix refreshing issue when same artist
4- more sorting options (eg, by avg rating, by year)
5- merge cache buttons into one that responds to selection
6- prompt user to cache on first run
7- add ability to lock PP from refreshing
8- create settings sheet in preferences to control things like image caching size & expand/contract size.
9- ignore prefixes when sorting by artist (allow defineable prefixes in settings).
10- move prefixes of "_" to beginning of list (based on sort order field as will be defined in edit above)... maybe do this / maybe not?
11- popup album information on rollover of album
12- more sorting options (eg, by tracklist order)
13- create original button icons for the menu and caching buttons
14- upon refresh, if currently playing album is in list, start centred on that. (option in settings? to start at playing / start / middle / end
15- move “show albums without Art”, “show alphabet” and “show alphabet marker” settings into individual minimize and maximize settings so they can be set differently for each view.
16- create a better homepage
17- Make a vertical orientated version
Bugs I need to address:
- Changing from Expand to Contract or vice versa adds shadows to Letter Dividers.
- non art album text centering (non second text adjust should only occur IF the text is wrong - other than that, it should already be moved)
- if stage size difference is too large - don't save new value.
- if detect a small resize... begin monitoring.. if ceasing moving for 0.5 seconds, then save (this may fix the access violation listed below)
- look into acces violation on panel resize / dock / undock... send debug log if necessary.
- problems with apostrophes in album / artist names.
TO DO – long term (definitely not before MM 3.0 is released)
- When clicking on a single file in the track list, it’s album is automatically scrolled to and centred.
- Tint settings (to be able to set the background colour, and tint the albums various colours - & no art text and square)
- abillity to lock the view so it doesn't change when changing nodes. (bring back autorefresh / manual refresh button).
- make a more user friendly design for the visual settings window.
- Make gestures defineable in settings sheet
- make a artist group view in which albums by the same artist are stacked on top of each other and spread out vertically when clicked on.
ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON DOING BUT NOT POSSIBLE IN MM YET
- single clicking on an album that is already centred would hide all the files in the current track view that AREN’T in the album clicked (without going to a new node… (this isn’t possible until a Clear() method is made available (or onFillTracks is able to be activated at times ‘other’ than when clicking on a node) - alternatively, something like removeSelected() but with the ability to give it the index of a track in the list (this would be my preference because it would be quicker (not having to do another SQL query - and could lead to the development of a new way of searching (that I'd make if no one else did)