v0.5 is out now and sports the below additions / improvements
- sorting is no longer case sensitive
- pressing any letter will take you to the first album starting with that letter (or artist, depending on sort order).
- visual settings save to files so that they can load up the same next time mediamonkey loads.
- secondary sorting method is automatically set to what was previously the primary sorting method.
- true and false in other languages should be fixed for the mentioned "show/hide" albums without artwork.
- resizing the window manually saves for either current view.
- Expand and Contract should be disappearing correctly now.
the first time you run the plugin... you may get an error that a script in the flash moviie is taking too long. Click yes to abort it and please let me know what node was selected when it occured and how many songs were present in it. restart mediamonkey and it should run fine from then on.
manually resizing the window can still cause errors.. though not always.. if this happens.. restart mediamonkey and try again...
It is best to manually resize before expanding and contracting too much. Also, it is best to uncheck the automatic expand and contract controls before attempting.
not knowing how to prevent this error, I will be including these settings in the options sheet, however, this is not done yet.
apostrophies in album titles and artist names prevent the album properly showing up. (I think)
true and false in other languages could still be a problem with the new additions so please let me know if you're having problems.