All new improved web interface for Mediamonkey

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

jitun

Post by jitun »

make sure that there are files inside that folder.i mean the plugin will not look into subfolers and add the files from there.it will just look in current folder and adds all the files in the current location.it may be possible you are trying to add a directory that has no mp3 files inside it but have other sub directories that have the song files.i will try to add an option to enumarate sub directory contents in the next version.
What is seen is not always true
jitun

Post by jitun »

added support for recursive enumeration of subfolders.Download from here

link

http://rapidshare.com/files/15072494/Plugins.zip
Chad

Post by Chad »

Thanks! problem solved with new release :D
jitun

Post by jitun »

you are welcome
woodentopz

Post by woodentopz »

Hey! thanks very much for the update! i have been wondering and looking at the source for ages now with no idea how to sort out the things that needed sorting. so cheers!

also (isnt there always an also) is there any chance you could add a button/control so that the web interface could access the 'sleep' control on MM? it would mean that i wouldnt keep having to get up five minutes after i have gone to bed, when i realise i havent set the sleep on the main PC and cant set it from my little bedside job...any hope?

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the very very late reply.Actually i was a bit busy with the job interviews (i got a job in TCS 3.4/annum) i have my sem on this 20th after the exam 15-20 days in hospital my right femur needs to be operated.but i will add a lot more features to this plugin after i m free.
jitun

Post by jitun »

oops sorry that's me i posted the above message as a guest.
ResumeMan

Post by ResumeMan »

This is a great script, I use it all the time. But there's something that works weird about it, and I wonder if anyone else experiences it.

If I sit down and open the web interface and select something to play, the sound is accompanied by an unpleasant hiss, like playing a hi-generation analog cassette. Sometimes the hiss fades with time, sometimes it doesn't.

But if I start playing music in MM on the host computer, I can then change the song playing, edit the playlist, and everything's fine. As long as I don't start the music remotely.

Any idea why this happens? Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks!
Lolita

Post by Lolita »

Can you please add support for playing internet radio?
jitun

Post by jitun »

I'm sorry to say that please dont expect anything more from this plugin.My hard disk crashed and i lost everything in it including the source for this plugin.And now i dont have time to create a new plugin from scratch. :cry: .They said they will give me replacement but i will never get my datas back.Now my pc is same as it used to be on Jan 6 2003(its birthday).But i will surely write a new plugin for web interface in future.It will have a lot a features than this one and i will try to use ajax for faster updates.the only thing that's stopping me is TIME.Wish i can get a hour extra in a day :roll: .And thanks for using the plugin and hope you people will understand my problem.Sorry.
Ole Erik

Post by Ole Erik »

Hi developer of this genius thingy!

I love it!

But, I would like to change the images and stuff used, would that be possaible?
Cant find any of the web files used on my harddrive... Guess its in the dll or some magic.. Please tell me how to edit them :) Or maybe give up that part of the source?
bonkiebib

Post by bonkiebib »

Great job on this plugin, just what i needed.

One thing though. I'm not able to load any flac or ape files with the web interface. The files work in mediamonkey and in winamp, so the correct plugins/decoders are installed. And in the options of the plugin I have included flac and ape to the list of Loadable Filetypes.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Cheers,

Bob
leonturbo

Re: All new improved web interface for Mediamonkey

Post by leonturbo »

Is an further development for the web interface planned?

I am especially interested in a possibility to edit the id3-tags.

leonturbo
Strickler

Thank you for the great plugin

Post by Strickler »

jitun,
Thanks for the great plugin. I was using remote desktop to manage this before. This is much better.
MarquisEXB

Re: All new improved web interface for Mediamonkey

Post by MarquisEXB »

Ugh I just sent jitun a message, then read that his HD crashed losing all the source code. How awful. This is a great plugin.

Any C++ coders out there willing to resurrect it? I have the original Winamp source code...