Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Nebbin

Post by Nebbin »

The easiest way to uninstall the script is to delete the script file from the MM directory:

Find and delete the file MonkeyRock.vbs in your C:/Program Files/MediaMonkey/Scripts/Auto/ directory
m_bojangles

Post by m_bojangles »

This is fantastic! Thank you so much, trix, for fixing this up and not letting it die.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@RedX - that javascript is literally just telling the browser to show a section that was previously hidden, there's no way that that line of code could be causing the script to crash, unless it's an IE bug.

@Nebbin - to keep the images a consistent size you should keep the two sets of sizes the same. However, this isn't really an issue as both scripts will always show the images at the sizes they want, the quality might just be a little low if the cache is made at a smaller size than the script wants to show it. The "temp dir" was named by oldskool73 and I left this the same, although it is really a cache folder. It is never cleared out at the moment. Full size images are put here if your images are embedded into the tag themselves. This is necessary so that the browser can display the image. The image is always extracted (hence not faster) to ensure it is up-to-date.

@gab - on the to do list! :)

@miki4000 - I still have no idea how this is possible, but I'm investigating this issue. I think I'll put a debug line in here in the next version so that people can tell me what is incompatible from the logfile.

@varandas - if you set the Album Max setting to zero then this should stop the crash from occurring. If you still want to uninstall then you should go to your Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs - this script will appear in the list of installed programs. This will remove the main file that Nebbin mentions but also all of the other files in the "Scripts\MonkeyRok" folder (which you could delete manually if you choose to.

@m_bojangles - thanks! I love this script and use it all the time so I could never let it die! :D
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Trix, your website is very slow and I can't even dl the script :(
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
RedX

Post by RedX »

trixmoto wrote:@RedX - that javascript is literally just telling the browser to show a section that was previously hidden, there's no way that that line of code could be causing the script to crash, unless it's an IE bug.
I found it Trix!

As it seems for some reason some of my songs have a "broken" rating.
Something like 10.0138888 i assume that for an album u calculate the average rating for that album. In this case, when inside the function Function.vbs -> ImagesForRating u pass it like temp = int(rating)
this Cint turns the number 10.0138888 into 100138888. For some reason it looses the "." .

This weird rating might come due to the fact that i use AutoRate Accurate or that the album is very large with 100 titles lots of them being rated as -1.

To solve the problem all u have to do is:
Replace

Code: Select all

dim temp: temp = INT(rating)

With

Dim temp 
	if instr(rating,".") then
		temp = left(rating, instr(rating,".")-1)
	else
		temp = int(rating)
	end if
this should do the trick :)

Hope i was of any help.

Red
RedX

Post by RedX »

But now there is a new problem with the option Mode: Selected
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9819/errorln6.th.jpg
what it says is: Required Object document.all(...)

Now idea what is causing it :)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@RedX - thanks for tracking down that first one. I hadn't considered non-standard ratings which the AutoRateAccurate script uses to store skip values. I'll take a look at your other error as well, as soon as I get a chance.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
art_vandulet

Post by art_vandulet »

This really is an impressive script. I love it! Thank you very much.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Great one as usual Trixi! :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
varandas

Post by varandas »

thank u for your replies!
I manage to solve the problem thanks to RedX's tip!
RedX

Post by RedX »

And here is another strange behaviour (using Now playing)
Notice the Played # column in the "now playing" (last column) window and the times played in the MonkeyRok "Current album" view and and the "Most played tracks" and "Favourite tracks by artist".

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3339/bugjh0.th.jpg

RedX
varandas

Post by varandas »

Error #424 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Object required: 'web.Interf.Document.getElementById(...)'
File: "C:\programfiles\mediamonkey\scripts\auto\monkeyrok.vbs" Line:414, Column: 8
Hi again!
I get this error. I think it is related to the option auto-play on startup included in tweakmonkey. It appears whenever that option is enabled.

Post by Guest »

Yes - I get that same error. If I disable TweakMonkey it goes away.

After clicking the error messages several times, MM starts up anyway.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

I'm getting an error when I click on the top album art area (the one at the top of the window beside the player controls). When I click on that image, I get an error that says an error has occurred in the script--

Line: 531, Char: 11, Error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'web.setHTMLDocument', Code: 0, URL: file:///C:/Program%20Files/MediaMonkey/Scripts/MonkeyRok/skins/animated/skin.html

I gather it is a skin specific problem? *Nope, just tried it with the basic skin and it gave me the same error with a link to the basic skin folder/file. I am not sure what the intention of the image click is, but it is causing an error.

Thanks - Tristan ______yo, serious!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@RedX - this discrepancy is probably because you have two copies of the track, maybe an album version and then the version on the Now compilation. So your favourite track is the one on the album instead. I've thought about this but there's no reliable way of adding up all the playcounts of the different version, because Title is typically a very inaccurate field.

@aidan_cage - it is supposed to open a window with the album art displayed full size. Others have reported this error which appears to be to do with the version of IE you are using, so I'm working on an alternative method at the moment.