Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

gpzbc

Re: Tagging Inconsistencies 3.9.4 (2009-01-10)

Post by gpzbc »

Is it possible that you have a space in the "disc number" field for four albums?
--
The gpzbc
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

Actually no, but you can find the 4 albums by making playlists of the result of the nodes and then do in and not in Playlist in advanced search. Perhaps then it will reveal why this is?

gpzbc,
I just checked the code and I treat spaces as empty.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

I think I found the cause of this. The album limitation configuration is not considered in any Album Art node but is applied to other nodes. You can test this by setting "Only consider Albums with a TrackCount of" to 1 or more. You should then get "No Disc#'s (4204)" (if the 4 albums have no disc#, that is).
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

If you are a Gold user then use Advanced Search (Disc# is known) to find the tracks with Disc#s.

Otherwise, use the following query with Bex's SQL Viewer script to see the same results.

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM Songs WHERE DiscNumber NOT NULL
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Peke

Post by Peke »

Few notes about Genres that do show Case errors but they are not like BritPop for example.

Also As I have Large Library it is strange that Debug mode using less CPU than normal mode, also it do not lock MM while calculating.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Case errors compare the case in the node with the case in the main window. Are they the same?

Debug Mode?

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Bex,
For some reason I have quite a few tracks that have gotten plays recorded with a date that is prior to the date the song was added. Can your script find those out so that I can modify them.

/Jeff
Bex

Post by Bex »

Currently not but I'll add it to the to-do list!

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

While you wait for Bex to add this, you can use his SQL Viewer script to find them with:

SELECT Songs.ID, Songs.SongTitle, Songs.Artist, Songs.DateAdded, Songs.LastTimePlayed FROM Songs WHERE Songs.LastTimePlayed<Songs.DateAdded
I like to add them to a playlist so this one is useful:

INSERT INTO PlaylistSongs (IDPlaylist, IDSong) SELECT 10, Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.LastTimePlayed<Songs.DateAdded AND Songs.PlayCounter>0
Now I have 229 files to use Bex's Add/Remove Playstat script to fix, off I go....

EDIT: Had to tweak the second sql to only include tracks that actually have a playcount, and thankfully now I only have 12 which need to be fixed.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, with my SQL-Viewer they can be found. I recommend this SQL since it's looks for all play occasions and not only lasttimeplayed:

SELECT Songs.ID, Songs.SongTitle, Songs.Artist, DateTime(DateAdded+2415018.5) Added, DateTime(PlayDate+2415018.5) Played
FROM Songs, Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND PlayDate<DateAdded
Here's a little tutorial on how to get them into a playlist:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p166824
The SQL to use should look like this (Change ThePlaylistIdHere first):

INSERT INTO PlaylistSongs (IDPlaylist, IDSong) SELECT ThePlaylistIdHere, Songs.ID FROM Songs, Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND PlayDate<DateAdded

I had ten of these, I wonder why that is? :-?

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Oh crap this found 185 more, actually it entered the same track(s) several times, is there a way to only include the track once? :-?

Now of course you know I will want to request to have an option to the Add One Play, Timestamp X section of Add/Remove Playstats, such as an option that will allow you to specifically add the date/time without using the days/minutes. Or better yet add a new option "Set PlayedTime to Added Date/Time?? But off to make some more corrections... If I did not love this db so much.... Or do you have a sql statement to set the added date to the date/time of first play??

Bex

Post by Bex »

I'll fix an update query for you soon but an alternative way of fixing this could be to remove the plays before DateAdded. What do you prefer?

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Unfortunately your latest query identified tracks that have more than one played date before the added date so for those I would like to be able to just change the added date to before that first play. Since this shouldn't be something that occurs often, a sql to make the change would work for me. For the ones that only had one played date before the added date they were easy to fix.

Bex

Post by Bex »

Here you got both ways of fixing the issue! :)

Please back up your database before executing any of these statements since they are not tested:

This one sets DateAdded to the first time Played, for all tracks that have plays before DateAdded:

UPDATE Songs SET DateAdded=(SELECT MIN(PlayDate) FROM Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong GROUP BY IDSong)
WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs, Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND PlayDate<DateAdded)
This one removes all history plays before DateAdded, for all tracks that have plays before DateAdded: (The Playcount needs to be manual adjusted afterwards.)

DELETE FROM Played WHERE IDPlayed IN (SELECT IDPlayed FROM Songs, Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND PlayDate<DateAdded)

Let me know if they work properly!

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Bex,
I guess I would rather have the plays deleted or added after the track was added. Some how most of my plays that are at issue have playdates of 1950 , or even 1906. At little before MM came about.

/Jeff