Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

I use Crimson editor:
http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

But there are others, see the lower part of the site here:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... %26_Tricks
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I normally just use TextPad, but I find that VBSEdit is very good.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
some1

Post by some1 »

Thanks for the links!
Sorry im such a newbie! :(

Im using Wordpad & Notepad++
Last edited by some1 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

No, MM uses MS Access which is based on Jet SQL. But I wouldn't use SQL at all to find the missing tracks. Use VBscript logic instead and get the list to analyze from the main window and base the report on that. That would be my approach.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
some1

Post by some1 »

arrr! Thanks for that!

This is what I have so far :P
-[FindTheMissing]
URL
steelydan

Post by steelydan »

When I first starting using this script, I unchecked many of the boxes because I wanted to fix the glaring needs. Now that I have finished all of them, I find myself checking a new box everyday in order to make my collection more perfect.

I just wanted to thank you, Bex, for giving me something new to do with my MediaMonkey each and every day. Today I'm fixing the Bittrates, so this job may take longer than a day.

The script is a lifesaver and gives you something to do with your collection, just when you thought it was perfect......
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

some1 wrote:Do you use notepad/wordpad?
or is there something with a bit more color in it (like on the wiki?)

I use and recommend PSPad, because not only is it totally awesome, but its FREE too!
Bex

Post by Bex »

steelydan wrote:When I first starting using this script, I unchecked many of the boxes because I wanted to fix the glaring needs. Now that I have finished all of them, I find myself checking a new box everyday in order to make my collection more perfect.

I just wanted to thank you, Bex, for giving me something new to do with my MediaMonkey each and every day. Today I'm fixing the Bittrates, so this job may take longer than a day.

The script is a lifesaver and gives you something to do with your collection, just when you thought it was perfect......
Thanks! :D

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm not even half way through...

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Small bugfix update
Version 2.5 (2007-07-27)
- Fixed incompatible error with Advanced dupe script
- Added possibility to search for albums with X track or less
- Tweaked the sql so it's a little bit faster
- + Minor fixes

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Cool beans. Thanks Bex. :D
Stop Button Freak
some1

Post by some1 »

Small bugfix update
Version 2.5 (2007-07-27)
- Fixed incompatible error with Advanced dupe script
- Tweaked the sql so it's a little bit faster
- + Minor fixes

Enjoy!
/Bex

YEY! that was my idea! :)
latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover »

There are two nodes that I don't understand: "First album art in tag" and "Single album art".
Can someone please tell me what they do, and what I should do with the information? Thanks.
latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover »

I have a question about the "Initial Invalid Character" node. I have some tracks that begin with valid characters that are marked as invalid -- "(" and "¿" for example. Is there a way to add these characters to the script so that they don't get flagged as invalid? Thanks.
nojac

Post by nojac »

latinmusiclover wrote:There are two nodes that I don't understand: "First album art in tag" and "Single album art".
Can someone please tell me what they do, and what I should do with the information? Thanks.
"First album art in tag" lists the albums where the AlbumArt is embedded in the music file (not linked to a separate jpg). "Single album art" lists the albums with just one album art (normally the front cover, some also collect the Back cover etc.)

I am very happy if ALL my albums are listed in those two nodes. No need to do anything. (May be confusing that their presense in the "inconcistencies" node indicates that something should be done.... Perhaps is should be optional to show them )
RedX

Post by RedX »

nojac wrote:
latinmusiclover wrote:There are two nodes that I don't understand: "First album art in tag" and "Single album art".
"First album art in tag" lists the albums where the AlbumArt is embedded in the music file (not linked to a separate jpg). "Single album art" lists the albums with just one album art (normally the front cover, some also collect the Back cover etc.)

I am very happy if ALL my albums are listed in those two nodes. No need to do anything. (May be confusing that their presense in the "inconcistencies" node indicates that something should be done.... Perhaps is should be optional to show them )
In the options you can choose which nodes are shown