Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

barney

Post by barney »

Thanks for the reply - I did follow the instructions and had no trouble until the restart. I pasted the green text with one line space between the parts one and two... (this is the script split in two right? It was late last night).

I can't remember the error - I deleted the file and did it over and still had errors. That is why I asked about the installer- trixmoto's scripts loaded without a problem.

I also had errors with the album art batch tagger. I will need to start over on those so I get a clear handle on the error reasons.

If I see anything that is not user error I will shoot you an email.

fyi the library I am editing is 40k+ if that matters?
Bex

Post by Bex »

This script is in one post. (The duplicate script is in two posts.)

Just try again and if you get an error please provide it since it easier to tell why it isn't working.

Btw, whet version of MM do you use?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
barney

Post by barney »

I had the two confused. I loaded both and had the errors. I will give it another try when I have some time at that PC.

I have the latest version 2.4...? Not 3.0 which I am anxious to see the additions and functionality
Bex

Post by Bex »

MM 2.4 should work but upgrade to the latest version 2.5.5 found here:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/download.htm
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts

script error

Post by Guest »

Ok I updated to 2.55 and it ran into the error 429 regarding axtive x not able to create object and in the script inconsistant tagging line 24 column 2

I think I followed the install and did get a vbs file. Though the order is to paste it into the text file then name it correct? I
Bex

Post by Bex »

Try this:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14405

In what order you create the file isn't important as long as the end result is the same.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated:
Ver 1.1 (2007-03-13)
- Added clicking on the "Faulty Nodes" adds all tracks to the main window
- Added new node: Artists with AND Inconsistencies (Finds: Blood Sweat and Tears vs Blood Sweat & Tears)

A note regarding the new 'AND Inconsistencies' and the old 'THE Inconsistencies'.
Don't forget to change the Album Artist when you fix the problems but be VERY careful so you don't accidentally change Various Artists in compilations. (I did and now I hate myself.)
The 'Single Artist <> Album Artist' is handy to find some of them.

I also noticed that sometimes there are only one artist in these nodes but the explanation is that the Album Artist is Inconsistent in these cases. And since they already are visible in the 'Single Artist <> Album Artist'-node I'll try to exclude them in a future update.

Bug reports, suggestions and comments are welcome!

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

edit : fix is done
Last edited by holterpolter on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks, it should be fixed now.

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Thanks for the update. :D
Bex

Post by Bex »

Big Update! :D
Ver 2.0 (2007-03-24)

The script is to big for one post so will find it in two posts. In the first and second post of this thread.

- Added Option Sheet (Tools->Options->Library->Tagging Inconsistencies) with some smart settings:
-- Only consider album with X tracks or more
-- Optional: Always consider Single File Albums if tracklength is over XX minutes
-- In Genre Node: Only consider Genres XX tracks or less.
-- Optional: Exclude Folders
-- Optional: Deselect Nodes

- Added new Main node: "TrackTitles with..."
- Added new Main node: "Genres with..."
- Added new TrackTitle node: Missing Parenthesis
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Single Digit
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Double Digits
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Invalid Character
- Added new Genre node: Few tracks
- Added new Album node: No Genre
- Added new Album node: No Year
- Added new Album node: No Track#'s
- Added new Album node: No SongTitles
- Added new Album node: No Artist
- Added new Album node: All SongTitles containing: - or /
- Added new Album node: In Multiple Folders
- Added new Album node: Same Name & Folder Multiple AlbumArtists
- Changed the 'To Many tracks' Node so it doesn't display Albums with no track#'s

The Album Nodes which uses folders are a bit slow due to creation of a rather big tmpTable.
If you have a big collection and you think that it takes too long time to query the nodes you can deselect some in the settings.

Don't forget to compact the database after you have done some searches. Otherwise will the size of your database grow to much and make MM slow.
Excluding folders is a nice feature if you have of a lot of "single files" in a dedicated folder or if you have other stuff you want to exclude from the searches. However, in some nodes it doesn't make sense to exclude any tracks so going into the options and change the settings could be a good thing todo, depending on what nodes you want to query.

As for "Album Art Inconsistencies". I haven't got the time to implement it yet (it was a bit complicated). You'll have to wait some time more for it.

Special thanks goes to Trixmoto and Steegy! Without their scripts, which I studied and copied code from, I would never had figured out how to implement the Option Sheet.

I hope you'll like all these new stuff. (I've probably forgot to mention some of them.) Let me know what you think about them!

As usual. Comments, bug reports and suggestions are welcome!

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Whoa... simply Wow...

Though, I did run into one problem. "Artists With... -> Multiple Genres"

Code: Select all

There was a problem querying the database:
HY000:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The specified field 'ID' could refer to more then one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement.
Still received it after "Maintain Library" too, so... *Scratches Head*

EDIT: I might add, it worked before the update to 2.0
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, thanks!

It's fixed now so copy and try again.
If you get a table tmpids already exists error just press ignore and it will go away for ever!

All My Scripts
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Haha, is this node (Artists With --> Multiple Genre) spose to act in this manor?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Lol, I just posted a new code which fixes that problem. So update again and it will be OK. (It's tested now.)

All My Scripts