I need to reformat my PC anyway, as its running like a bitch.
So after i do, i'll try again.
I bet then itll work
Im running Windows XP Home, SP2.
From my memory, previous versions worked fine [or atleast 1.4 did i seem to recall].
Its an improvement though, the ratings are being copied over, but that looks like it.
Could it be to do with blank fields?
On selecting all possible tags to be copied i get this error:
Still none of the tags get copied.
If i deselect BPM then i get this error:
Which i think is to do with album art.
There's no album art on the tags that i want copied from
, when i add some then it seems to copy the ratings, and the album art [although its done it twice]. but still not any of the play counts/history.
This last test was done using the My Computer node, rather than the artist node.
After clearing the cache folder only, doing the exact same test, some of the info is copied. The 'date added' for 5 fields were copied, along with the play count for 1 file.
And its now wiped the tags from the source files.
Scrap that, it just looked like that, when i went to look at the files again, after clicking off that node, theyre all there still
The info is still in the cache, so i tried to paste them back to the source files, and only the info for the last 2 tracks were copied, and they are exactly the same format to the others.
I understand that this information probably isn't useful at all
But it might give you an insight.
I'll give you another update after i reformat.
Thanks for the effort you're putting into the script though!