Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

qazwsxedcrfvg

Re: Magic Nodes 3.0 w/ 245 masks & real GUI (2009-09-08) [MM2+3]

Post by qazwsxedcrfvg » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

1. I do not see an option to create a new Magic Node (only Edit and Delete). How?
2. Bug (or maybe feature): Have hides all nodes except one. With a double click on "Magic Node" highest level - Magic Node has shown all the nodes which should have been hidden. These nodes still show filtered music, however if you right click on them, there is no option to Edit or Delete them, which is correct because these nodes should not be there in the first place.

Version: latest MM, Magic Nodes 3.0.3

Vyper

Post by Vyper » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:55 pm

1. Edit (at the top) -> Magic Nodes Settings -> New
Stop Button Freak

crispinr

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

Post by crispinr » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi - Could you help with this error, below... No programmer here, so not able to diagnose, sorry...

Error #9 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'
File: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey3\Scripts\Auto\MagicNodes.vbs", Line: 3347, Column: 4

Error happened during script execution:
Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

Environment:

Vista Ultimate SP2

MediaMonkey 3.2.0.2094 - run as Administrator

Other VBS running in Auto...
!LastFM.Options
BatchArtFinder
CaseModify
ExportM3UsForSubNodes
GenreFinder
LastFmNode
MusicMagicDJ Config
TaggingInconsistenciesMM3

Champ19

Post by Champ19 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Continuing to learn more about this great add-on.

I'd like to add a node that shows tracks with the same title, artist and bitrate. I have some duplicates and this would allow easy sorting.

Thanks!

rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:32 am

I'm trying to create a nodes Artists with more than 5 albums and Artists with more than 10 albums. I copy/pasted the mask from Artists with more than one Album (seen below) and changed the section (DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum)> 1) to (DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum)> 5). I'm still getting artists with as little as one album.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've also tried changed the other numbers (such as the 0 to a 5) with no results.

<Group|Name:Artists...|Show tracks:No>\Artists with more than five Albums|Icon:Top level|SQL filter:Songs.Artist IN (SELECT Songs.Artist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs, Artists WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist = Artists.ID AND Songs.IDAlbum > 0 AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY Artists.ID HAVING Count(DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum)> 5)|MM filter:General Music\<Artist|Statistic:Count(Album)>\<Album|Statistic:Count(Tracks)>

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 am

rrfpacker wrote:I'm trying to create a nodes Artists with more than 5 albums
You are doing right, but the filter in that mask is not proper for multi-item artists. You could try with the next mask:

Code: Select all

<Group|Name:Artists...|Show tracks:No>\Artists with more than five Albums|Icon:Top level|SQL filter:AArtistsSongs.IDArtist IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs.IDArtist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND Songs.IDAlbum > 0 AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Count(DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum) > 5)|MM filter:General Music\<Artist|Statistic:Count(Album)|Unknown:No>\<Album|Statistic:Count(Tracks)|Unknown:No>
This mask is valid only as it is, i.e. with the Artist sub-node included and the Unknown node turned off.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am

Champ19 wrote:I'd like to add a node that shows tracks with the same title, artist and bitrate. I have some duplicates and this would allow easy sorting.

<Group|name:Tracks...|Show tracks:No>\Tracks with same Title, Artists and Bitrate|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.SongTitle || '@#$' || Songs.Artist || '|' || Bitrate COLLATE IUnicode IN (SELECT SongTitle || '@#$' || Artist || '|' || Bitrate COLLATE IUnicode AS GroupField FROM Songs GROUP BY GroupField HAVING Count(*) > 1)\<Title|Trim:1>\<Title|Statistic:Count(All)>\<Artist>

Re: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 am

crispinr wrote:Error happened during script execution:
It seems that you have some broken mask. Easiest way is to re-install the script, when you get a question if you want to remove settings the setting choose Yes. Of course, you should previously make a backup of your own created masks.

rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm

To "Guest",

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried it and got the same result. Looks like I've got some thinking to do.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 am

rrfpacker wrote:I tried it and got the same result. Looks like I've got some thinking to do.
I think this is because of your MM filter:General Music. You should find out its SQL expression and include it inside of the Filter's sub-query.

rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Weird. OK, I'll keep trying.

fizzjob

Post by fizzjob » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm

OK, I have a Magic Node that checks for missing front covers, using the following SQL:

No Front Cover|Filter:Covers.CoverType <> 3 AND Covers.IDSong = Songs.ID\<Album Artist>\<Album>
...and that works, as far as it goes. The thign is, I'm starting to tag my music with artist images as well. Now, the above syntax gives me false positives, since it detects a CoverType of 8. I've been playing around with the SQL and just can't quite figure it out. I'd like to find IDSong instances that don't have a CoverType of 3, even if it has other CoverTypes - does that makes sense?

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 pm

fizzjob wrote:I'd like to find IDSong instances that don't have a CoverType of 3, even if it has other CoverTypes
Take a look at the "Tracks without Back cover" mask in the Filter examples folder - just change Covers.CoverType = 4 to 3.

Londinium

Post by Londinium » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I'd like to sort my library by artist country. In my "Comment" section of each track, I have something like : "Country : France" or "Country : France / USA" (if the artist/band as multiple nationalities). At the moment, I managed to get this mask :

Country|Icon:37\<Comment|Split by:Country : |Split part:1|Statistic:Count(Artist)>\<Artist>
which sort my library like this :

But for multi-nationalities artists/bands, I'd like to split for example "Belgium / Puerto Rico" in 2 nodes "Belgium" and "Puerto Rico". I only manage to split "Belgium" and "Puerto Rico" and get \Belgium\Puerto Rico\ but what I want is to have Belgium and Puerto Rico on the same level. Is it possible?

Thank you

molnium

Post by molnium » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 pm

hi, i am looking for some advice :o
like some people before http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p229876 me, i am trying to get genres in my MagicNodes ....

What i want to have at the end would look like the Discogs Genres and Subgengres here: http://wiki.discogs.com/index.php/Style_Guide

They divide between Genre and Style - so for Blues it looks like this:

Mask98=<Group|Name:Discogs Genre|Icon:3>\Blues|Icon:Top level|Child of:Genre|Filter:Genres.GenreName Like '%Blues%' OR '%Chicago Blues%' OR '%Country Blues%' OR '%Delta Blues%' OR '%East Coast Blues%' OR '%Electric Blues%' OR '%Harmonica Blues%' OR '%Jump Blues%' OR '%Louisiana Blues%' OR '%Modern Electric Blues%' OR '%Piano Blues%' OR '%Piedmont Blues%' OR '%Texas Blues%' AND  Songs.ID = GenresSongs.IDSong AND GenresSongs.IDGenre = Genres.IDGenre \<Genre|Unknown:No|Statistic:Count(Tracks)|All:Yes>
This works well!! Since i use Genres like "Blues; Jazz" or "Blues; Chicago Blues; Soundtrack" i had to use the SQL statement, but it seems to fetch them all and display them nicely.

Now here is the Problem: Not all Nodes can be defined by this amount of statements, for Electronic it is much longer (for some others even looooooooooooonger...):

Mask102=<Group|Name:Discogs Genre|Icon:3>\Electronic|Icon:Top level|Child of:Genre|Filter:Genres.GenreName Like '%Abstract%' OR '%Acid%' OR '%Acid House%' OR '%Acid Jazz%' OR '%Ambient%' OR '%Big Beat%' OR '%Breakbeat%' OR '%Breakcore%' OR '%Breaks%' OR '%Broken Beat%' OR '%Chiptune%' OR '%Dark Ambient%' OR '%Darkwave%' OR '%Deep House%' OR '%Disco%' OR '%Downtempo%' OR '%Drone%' OR '%Drum N Bass%' OR '%Dub%' OR '%Dub Techno%' OR '%Dubstep%' OR '%EBM%' OR '%Electro%' OR '%Electronic%' OR '%Euro House%' OR '%Experimental%' OR '%Freestyle%' OR '%Future Jazz%' OR '%Gabber%' OR '%Garage House%' OR '%Ghetto%' OR '%Glitch%' OR '%Goa Trance%' OR '%Grime%' OR '%Happy Hardcore%' OR '%Hard House%' OR '%Hard Trance%' OR '%Hardcore%' OR '%Hardstyle%' OR '%Hi NRG%' OR '%Hip Hop%' OR '%Hip House%' OR '%House%' OR '%IDM%' OR '%Illbient%' OR '%Industrial%' OR '%Italo-Disco%' OR '%Italodance%' OR '%Jazzdance%' OR '%Jumpstyle%' OR '%Jungle%' OR '%Krautrock%' OR '%Latin%' OR '%Leftfield%' OR '%Makina%' OR '%Minimal%' OR '%Modern Classical%' OR '%Musique Concrète%' OR '%Neo Folk%' OR '%New Age%' OR '%New Beat%' OR '%New Wave%' OR '%Noise%' OR '%Power Electronics%' OR '%Progressive House%' OR '%Progressive Trance%' OR '%Psy-Trance%' OR '%Rhythmic Noise%' OR '%Speed Garage%' OR '%Speedcore%' OR '%Synth-pop%' OR '%Tech House%' OR '%Techno%' OR '%Trance%' OR '%Tribal%' OR '%Tribal House%' OR '%Trip Hop%' OR '%UK Garage%' AND Songs.ID = GenresSongs.IDSong AND GenresSongs.IDGenre = Genres.IDGenre \<Genre|Unknown:No|Statistic:Count(Tracks)|All:Yes>
The Node for Electronic apparently does NOT work.
I can click on the plus sing, but all i get is the "All" item.
Clicking on the Electronic node doesnt display any songs.
Clicking on the contained "All" node makes Mediamonkey freeze - nothing happens....
I think the line is too long, but there seems no way to "shorten" the statement.....
Has anybody an idea what my problem is...? Maybe i have just a typo, or something else?

Many thanks in advance!!

greetings