Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

olle

Re: Magic Nodes 3.0 w/ 245 masks & real GUI (2009-09-08) [MM2+3]

Post by olle » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 pm

It seems I've found the reason to my problem. It was just a simple matter off patience. When I let the mask take the time it worked. Unfortunately I've also found that it wasn't what I wanted. Rather than giving one track from each artist with an average rating, it gives one with the rating from each artist. I've made two different masks trying to achieve just that: giving one track from each artist with an average rating off, say, three stars:

Code: Select all

Mask187=<Group|Name:Artist Ratings|Show tracks:No>\1 track from Artists with avg. track rating >= 3 stars|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.Artist In (SELECT Songs.Artist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) AND Rating >= 0 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Avg(Rating) >= 60)\<Artist|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)|Sort order:RANDOM|Trim:1|Max tracks:1>

Mask188=<Group|Name:Artist Ratings|Show tracks:No>\1 from Artists with avg. track rating >= 3 stars|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.Artist In (SELECT (SELECT A1.IDSong FROM ArtistsSongs AS A1 WHERE A1.IDArtist = ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Random() LIMIT 1) Songs.Artist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) AND Rating >= 0 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Avg(Rating) >= 60)\<Artist|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)|Trim:1>\<Artist>
Still, there's problems. The first does not limit the result to just one track from each artist. The second in an error:
There was a problem querying the database:
Error executing SQL "SELECT Songs.*
FROM Songs
WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE (Songs.Artist In (SELECT (SELECT A1.IDSong FROM ArtistsSongs AS A1 WHERE A1.IDArtist = ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Random() LIMIT 1) Songs.Artist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) AND Rating >= 0 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Avg(Rating) >= 60)))
" : near ".": syntax error (1, 1)
So, still no solution. Any ideas?

/Olle

Weatherman

Post by Weatherman » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi I wonder if anyone can help..

Is there a magic node script which would identify tracks whose last played date is different from the history date? I would like to use this in conjunction with the add/remove playstat script.
Many thanks
Jim

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Weatherman wrote:Hi I wonder if anyone can help..

Is there a magic node script which would identify tracks whose last played date is different from the history date? I would like to use this in conjunction with the add/remove playstat script.
Many thanks
Jim
Bex's Tagging Inconsistencies script has a node for this in the Tracks section.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files

KidVicious

Magic Nodes: Groups of Genre

Post by KidVicious » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Hello,

i want to optimize my folder structure with Magic Nodes.

I want create genre-groups like "charts", with all files with the genres "pop, rnb, rock"...

for example:
- Magic Nodes
+Charts (within all songs with the Genre Rock, Pop, rnb)
+Dance (within all songs with the Genre Dance, House)

I've tried these with a filter, but it doesn't work: Rock, RnB\Filter: <Genre> in ('R&B', 'Pop', 'Rock')\<Genre>
probably it's totaly wrong.

it would be still better, if only the songs would be considered, which are in the "single" folder... But I don't try these, it's too difficult for me.

For each assistance I would be very grateful !
I'm sorry for my bad english.

best wishes
Kid

Weatherman

Post by Weatherman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Many thanks indeed to Nye for the tagging inconsistencies script advice.
A Happy and peaceful Christmas to you all.
Jim

Mizery_Made

Re: Magic Nodes: Groups of Genre

Post by Mizery_Made » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm

You should have posted this request as a reply to the topic about the Magic Nodes script. It's best to keep script relevant questions within the threads about said script (primarily since those familiar the scripts tend to follow the threads about the script and thus you're more likely to get an answer there, but also to keep the forum somewhat clean by not having various topics asking a question about a script.)

However, I'll try to offer some help, though I'm not overly familiar with the Magic Nodes script.
<Group|Name:Genre Groups>\Charts|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Pop','Rock','R&B'))) AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%--Misc--%')\<Genre>

<Group|Name:Genre Groups>\Dance|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Dance','House'))) AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%--Misc--%')\<Genre>
That might be able to accomplish what you're looking for. You would need to adjust the bolded red part to fit the list of Genre's that you want to appear in the given node. Then, since you want it to only show those in the "Singles Folder," you would need to adjust the bolded blue portion to account for that. I keep my "singles" in a folder within genre folders by the name of "!--Misc--!" and thus the like statement of "--Misc--" will find it. That string doesn't appear anywhere else in my paths (other than singles) so you might have to play with it to find the value that works for you.

These two nodes will place the Dance and Chart genre groupings into a grouping folder of "Genre Groups". If this is undesirable, then you can just remove the "<Group|Name:Genre Groups>\" part of the two masks.

However, you might want to take into account my earlier words, in the fact that I'm no Magic Nodes (or SQL) expert, so this may be a clunky version of what you need and may perform as such. You may still want to drop by the Magic Nodes thread and see if anyone there has any suggestions if this doesn't do the trick.

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am

Moved to Magic Nodes thread to keep the topics together.

KidVicious

Re: Magic Nodes: Groups of Genre

Post by KidVicious » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:57 pm

<Group|Name:Genre Groups>\Charts|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Pop','Rock','R&B'))) AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%--Misc--%')\<Genre>

<Group|Name:Genre Groups>\Dance|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Dance','House'))) AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%--Misc--%')\<Genre>
Thank you, it works very well. I wish you a beautiful fourth Advent.

Best wishes from Dresden
Kid

KidVicious

Post by KidVicious » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 am

Hello,

I have once more question.

I've want use the genre-groups from above, but now with the year of the track.

I've tried this with this script, but without luck:

<Group|Name:Genre/Jahr>\Pop|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Hip-Hop'))) AND Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM YearsSongs WHERE YearsSongs.IDYear IN (SELECT Years.IDYear FROM Years WHERE Years.YearName IN ('2009'))) AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%Verzeichnis%'))\<Genre>

For repeated assistance I would be grateful.

Best wishes
Kid

Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 pm

<Group|Name:Genre/Jahr>\Pop|Filter:Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IDGenre IN (SELECT Genres.IDGenre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.GenreName IN ('Hip-Hop'))) AND <Year> = '2008' AND Songs.SongPath LIKE '%Verzeichnis%')\<Genre>
That should do the trick.

kdeemer

Post by kdeemer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

Could someone please help me create a MN script to find Filenames that end in -## (dash followed by any two-digit number). I accidentally Auto-Organized thousands of tracks with the Title and Track# reversed.

Many Thanks.

acsterf

Post by acsterf » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:28 am

Is just for me or the MagicNodes page is offline for someone else?

Thanks!

Vyper

Post by Vyper » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am

It's not just you. :)
Stop Button Freak

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am

This may have something to do with Zvezdand's disappearance from the forum?? :o

rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I still have a long way to go to understand how to create complicated masks, so I try to modify those already written. I've found a mask I like but need to modify it and can't figure out how to do it.

The mask is "Artists with more than one album". I was able to find where to change the mask to make it "Artists with more than 5 albums" and I need help. The way this is set up compilation albums are also included. Should this be changed to filter out Album Artist=Various Artists? Seems as though that would get rid of the compilation albums. Can anyone tell me how to change this one? Thank you.

The original mask is below.

Artists with more then one album|Icon:Top level|SQL filter:Songs.Artist IN (SELECT Songs.Artist FROM Songs, ArtistsSongs, Artists WHERE Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist = Artists.ID AND Songs.IDAlbum > 0 AND (ArtistsSongs.PersonType = 1 OR ArtistsSongs.PersonType IS NULL) GROUP BY Artists.ID HAVING Count(DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum)> 1)\<Artist|Statistic:Count(Items)>\<Album>