Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

k_r_eriksson

Post by k_r_eriksson » Sun May 04, 2008 12:33 pm

I'm using the Involved People field to store information.

Code: Select all

Guitar: Bruce Gaitsch; Choir: Philharmonia Chorus; Choir Master: Jeremy Backhouse
I then use magic node to split it into nodes.

<Group|Name:Involved people|Show tracks:No|child of:artist>\Choir|SQL Filter: Songs.InvolvedPeople Like '%Choir:%'\<Involved People|right of:Choir: |right until:;>
This works fine except when I have two choirs.

Choir: London Symphony Chorus; Choir: London Welsh Male Voice Choir; Choir Master: Stephen Westrop
Then I'll only get the first one. Any way to get both of them?

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Sun May 04, 2008 3:46 pm

k_r_eriksson wrote:This works fine except when I have two choirs.
Then I'll only get the first one. Any way to get both of them?
Sorry, there is no a way for such thing. Well, you could get the second choir if you give different name to its involvement role, e.g. Second Choir, but you could not get both of them inside of the same node anyway.

I hope this would be much better if MM developers improve the Involved People field as jiri mentioned in http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 870#142870.

Post by Guest » Mon May 05, 2008 2:33 am

Hello. I love this MagicNodes! I've got a question, I would like to create a node, where all tracks being shown wich are not longer added than 14 days to the library and which are not rated.
The first part I have already:
Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14\<Album|sort by:min(Days since added)>
This mask shows me the songs I added less than 14 Days ago. But I would like this songs minus the songs which already are rated.

Has anybody an Idea for my problem?
Thanks and sorry for my English...

duden

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Anonymous wrote:I would like to create a node, where all tracks being shown wich are not longer added than 14 days to the library and which are not rated.

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> = -1\<Album|sort by:min(Days since added)>

Post by Guest » Mon May 05, 2008 11:20 pm

ZvezdanD wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I would like to create a node, where all tracks being shown wich are not longer added than 14 days to the library and which are not rated.

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> = -1\<Album|sort by:min(Days since added)>
Yes! That's it. Works fine! Thank you very very much. Just one question, now the albums are shown like that:
- Recent albums
- yesterday - Best of
- yesterday - Royal Rarities
- yesterday - Collection
- 4 days ago - x
- 4 days ago - y
- 4 days ago - z

Would it be possible to show the track like this (minus means node)?:
- Recent albums
- yesterday
- Best of
- Royal Rarities
- Collection
- 4 days ago
- x
- y
- z

If it's not possible, I'm also very happy with this solution, you gave me. Thanks again for your script and your help.

duden

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Tue May 06, 2008 6:11 am

Anonymous wrote:Would it be possible to show the track like this (minus means node)?

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> > -1\<Days since added>\<Album>

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2008 6:59 am

ZvezdanD wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Would it be possible to show the track like this (minus means node)?

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> > -1\<Days since added>\<Album>
Thank you very much. That's it. In case you want this as a example for the other thread, there is a little misstack in it. It shoud be like that:

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> [b]=[/b] -1\<Days since added>\<Album>
This node shows the newest albums added to the library which are not rated yet.

ZvezdanD, thank you very much for your fast help.

duden

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2008 7:03 am

Sorry, it shoud be like that (minus instead of >):

Recent albums|Filter:<Days since added> < 14 And <Rating> = -1\<Days since added>\<Album>
This node shows the newest albums added to the library which are not rated yet.

duden

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Anonymous wrote:Sorry, it shoud be like that (minus instead of >):
Yeah, of course (= instead of >). I tried this mask to display rated tracks and forgot to change to non-rated condition. Sorry.

Seeker

Post by Seeker » Tue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm

This may be like falling off a log for you folks who do sql stuff and all, but how do you duplicate the hierarchy that mediamonkey uses for the album node?

-Album
- <album> (<album artist>)

I'm trying to do this for Genre as I want albums under Genre instead of artists, but when I do:

Genre\<genre>\<album>

it feels very lacking for albums called "Best of" or "Greatest Hits" in my library.

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Tue May 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Seeker wrote:I'm trying to do this for Genre as I want albums under Genre instead of artists,
I don't know exactly what you want, but I think you should try:

Genre\<Genre>\<Album with Album Artist>

Seeker

Post by Seeker » Tue May 06, 2008 5:58 pm

That's it. Somehow I missed it in the valid fields.

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD » Wed May 07, 2008 12:35 pm

There is a new release of this script (1.7.5.2) in the first post of this thread.

Vyper

Post by Vyper » Wed May 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Cool beans. :)
Stop Button Freak

istanbul

Post by istanbul » Wed May 14, 2008 9:41 am

I use this node to sort albums by rating:

Albums by rating|child of:album\<album|sort by:avg(rating)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:300|min tracks:7>
However, it displays something like 14 decimals. Is there any way to display the average scores as integers, or better yet, with one decimal?