Script For Incomplete Fields?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Son of Spam

Script For Incomplete Fields?

Post by Son of Spam »

What I mean by that is, I have a number of mp3s where the title, let's say, is incomplete.

So instead of reading "Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida", it might read "Inna-Gadda-Da" or "Strawberry Fields Forever" would come out as "Strawberry Fields Fo".

I know this would be a difficult script to come up with, because you'd have to find a way to have MM do this intuitively.

Not sure if this can be done, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks again to all the developers.

Cheers! :wink:
Beware The Lollipop Of Mediocrity:
Lick It Once, And You Suck Forever.
GuHu

Post by GuHu »

This would be a goog enhancement of the wonderful "Tagging inconsisencies" script.

It shuld be possible to include this feature, because it is similar to question hwo to find artists with an without "the"

GuHu
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

This isn't exactly like find artists missing The. I believe the way the The node works is, it looks for artists you have that are "Specific Artist" & "The Specific Artist" and lets you know the first is missing the The based on the second. This on the otherhand is asking it to somehow know what the title is from thin air and let you know it's been cut off. The only real way this could work is if it could check some kind of database for Meta-Data to compare, even then it could be a problem to get it matching them up like "The Tit" to "The Title"