AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (22/10/2009) - for MM3

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Big_Berny

Re: AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (29/10/2009) - Small bugfix

Post by Big_Berny »

Thanks nohitter! :-)

@rovingcowboy: No, it surel is a mm bug as there already were similar bugs in older version where the rating-playlists translated the rating incorrectly. It's also logical that it affects all ratings.
Good news: it should be very easy for the devs to fix it. :-)
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Agouti

Post by Agouti »

Thought I'd posted this already, guess not. Bug-ish: The rating based on plays works off of when you start listening to a track, not finish. For instance, I have my library on random, it started playing a unrated track I don't like (first play), so I skipped and it rated it 4 stars.....? (It was about half way through so not in the initial % where skips are ignored)
If you skip a track on first play it should be rated Bomb rating or some such thing.

*edit* Should add this is with the default formula.
PhilDG

Post by PhilDG »

I'm having to rebuild my machine and so I'm re-downloading all of the excellent scripts I've been using, but the link here appears to be broken. Does anyone have the install file for this brilliant script?
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Oops, I'm sorry. Just switched my hoster. I have to upload it again. Hopefully tomorrow.
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i hope its up soon i just noticed i am using 2.4.2 version gotta get this new one before you update it again big berny. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Vitaly

Post by Vitaly »

Could someone please repost AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 somewhere Please. Since the link it the first post doesn't work :( Very Much needed and appreciated :)
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

I'll do it tomorrow!
Vitaly

Post by Vitaly »

still nothing?
Maybe just upload to mediafire please? :wink:
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Ok, it's online again! :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

dang all i did was click on the installer link.
my FDM program started, flashed green arrow for downloading then blue arrow for finished.
it downloaded before i got my mouse off the linke to get it?

man was that fast. :D

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Vitaly

Post by Vitaly »

Thanks, Man!
I'm starting to use it right now! Altho i think it's gonna take a long time to process my whole library which is about 300gb :wink:
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Vitaly wrote:Thanks, Man!
I'm starting to use it right now! Altho i think it's gonna take a long time to process my whole library which is about 300gb :wink:

might help if you run mediamonkey in real time, just bring up the taskmanager and on the process tab find mediamonkey.exe right click it and on that menu click on set priority. then click on realtime.

then close the taskmanager and check the progress bar's speed in monkey it should be moving a little faster.

the realtime speed up you do that way is a session only one and will revert to normal upon close of mediamonkey.

:D
blazaruk

Post by blazaruk »

Seems the domain of berneker.ch is unavailable, no A records returned from DNS queries. I'd like to get this new version of the script if possible ... is anyone else seeing the domain?
justinwp

Post by justinwp »

I have songs getting a rating that is higher than it should be. A little info first...

- I have ~35,000 tracks.
- Approximately 1000 of those had been scrobbled to last.fm and I reimported the play count some with up to 50 plays.
- ~34,000 tracks have no playcount
- Some tracks in the lower playcount range but greater than zero were scored a low rating like two but should be higher.

The problem is that whenever I even skip a song or play it for the first time it is being rated far higher than it should be just because it now is in the group that has data to base a rating on?? Any solution to this? Adjust formula? It seems that it is just filling in the ten percent or whatever I have set for the various rating levels. Should I adjust the amount of tracks rated at certain levels until more of my library has actually been played?

Any suggestions? Need more info? I like to use ratings to sort what is put on my ipod but this messes it all up.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i'm using the custom setting for the rule.

and i adjusted all the % of library things to what i want. i use 5 % for the half stars.
and mixed up the other % things for the whole stars as more near the 3 and 4 stars then the most in the 5 stars.

what i get in watching the ratings is the script will change each rating as the song is played. and try to keep
the number of songs to the % ratings you set up. the new songs are always rated 5 stars. when first played.
then the script will adjust the others to keep it in its rules you set up.

i also do not enable the rating at start up that takes too much time. i just use it when it is played.
and i don't use the skip counter or played counter. i'm trying to see if this script is causing some trouble i have so i turned those off to check them out.

but i believe you might like the custom rule and not big berny's rule a lot better but then i think he uses ipod so maybe his works with that also?

8)