SQL-Viewer 2.4 [Script] 2009-10-25

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks! :D
Glad you found it useful.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Hi Bex:

When you get a chance, can you look at this script? There seems to be some conflict occurring with it and the SQL Viewer, maybe you have an idea or two how to resolve it.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Bex

Post by Bex »

I'm a bit busy now and I don't know when I'll get the time...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Is there a safe way to clear the 'covers' table?

I want to clear only the DB covers and have MM re-detect embedded/external art.

edit

well it seemed pretty simple actually...

Code: Select all

DELETE from Covers
Make sure you backup your database before doing that, and re-scan after to re-import existing art! :o
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yeah, it's almost to simple to delete data from a table..

Good idea. I think I'll do exactly that myself. :D

All My Scripts
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Thanks for the script. Very useful.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks Owyn!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 2.1 (2008-04-30) [MM3 only]

What's new?
- Change the window to a floating window
- Enlarged the <History> and <Saves> dropdowns dramatically (They were annoyingly short.)
- Changed numbers of saved history queries to 200
- Fixed so "history saves" older than last 200 are automatically deleted
- Added more buttons, [*], [COUNT(*)], [ORDER BY]

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
MDominik13

Post by MDominik13 »

Thanks for the great script. It has been a huge help to me in writing my own scripts and doing basic DB maintenance.

I do have one problem though. When my query results in an error, the error message gets stuck behind the query window. I worked around the problem by disabling the StayOnTop option for the form. Not sure if this is the right thing to do or if I'm doing something wrong.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

That doesn't happen for me. Does it happen with the latest version as well?
What version of MM do you use?

All My Scripts
MDominik13

Post by MDominik13 »

I just installed your latest script and I'm using MM 3.0.3.1164.

I wish I could figure out how to reproduce it. I just set StayOnTop back to true and now it's not happening (it happened like 90% of the time before). Anyhow, I'll let you know if I can reproduce it and, if so, how.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

perhaps move the save/delete buttons under the indent control, and lock the lists to the right side of the form so the drop down's expand/contract with the form?
Bex

Post by Bex »

@MDominik13,
Yeah, I think I had that problem too but I changed something so it vanished, I forgot to update the script here though.

@Tekno,
Good idea, it'll be fixed soon.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 2.1.1 (2008-05-01) [MM3 only]

What's new?
- Fixed some layout issues (thanks to tekno)
- Improved RemVBS function

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 2.2 (2008-05-08 ) [MM3 only]

What's new?
- Added DropDown which adds data to the SQL-Window from the selected song in MM

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts