RightClickForWeb With Tagging[MM3] (v1.60 2008-07-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

MPG

Post by MPG » Wed May 14, 2008 9:23 am

Thanks for the quick response. I am looking forward to the update. Excellent work!

justin_f

Post by justin_f » Wed May 14, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm getting access errors using this script again, but now it's only when I have RCFW set for the MM form or MM internal browser. After I make my site selection, I get an access error that says "A component named RCFW_WebForm already exists." After I close the error the form or browser opens up fine and I"m able to tag my songs as normal, but it happens every time unless I use external browser or the dockable panel, which I don't use.

FYI, I have lines 386-389 commented out as you instructed spacefish yesterday.

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

I'll revert the piece of the code that called the web node to open on startup - hopefully that will resolve the issue. stay tuned....

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Wed May 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Version 1.54 Update May 14, 2008 Installer for v 1.54
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.53 when I auto-loaded the Web Lookup Node. Reverted back to previous behavour which is to not load the node until the user selects for it off the menus
- Fixed the bug (I think) identified by justin_f above "A component named RCFW_WebForm already exists."
- Added "Recent Webs" drop down to the Panel & Form. Each time you select a new web lookup from one of the right-click menus or the new drop down, that selection becomes item 1 in the drop down and all the other items move down a step. It keeps the 5 last webs handy for you. Now you can select the web you want from here to get to it quicker. I could expand the count from 5 if needed - so please give me feedback on this feature.

spacefish

Post by spacefish » Wed May 14, 2008 9:44 pm

I'm not seeing any change. I installed the script and restarted MM. I selected Discogs (Artist/Album) once and I expected Discogs to appear somewhere at the top afterwards. It did not. I shut down MM and restarted to see if that made a difference. No change. Selected Discogs again but still no change. Is there something I'm missing?
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 am

Are you looking in the right place? There's a new drop down menu in the Web Panel and the Form at the top of the panel/form. I'll think about adding a recent section to the top of the right-click menu also, but this seems a better way to do it (or at least quicker to code :-? ).

Last edited by onenonymous on Thu May 15, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spacefish

Post by spacefish » Thu May 15, 2008 8:31 am

I mostly only use that Web Lookup panel now. I've been using Discogs all day, and there's nothing new on my menu. MM has been closed several times. Could it be the new beta version (1173) which I installed just before this script?

Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes

Queseuq

Post by Queseuq » Thu May 15, 2008 8:33 am

This is just personal preference but could you add an easier way to change the menu item to an icon? With all these excellent script updates I keep having to change it back in the vbs file.

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Thu May 15, 2008 8:58 am

@spacefish - my screenshot isn't showing up in my post above- seems to be a problem with my file host. In any case, my new drop-down isn't available in the right-click (yet) - it's only in the panel or form. I suppose I could add items to the beginning or end of the right-click menu - problem is, depending on where on the screen you are when you right-click, your mouse-pointer could be either at the top or the bottom of the right-click menu, so not sure how much help that would be. Can you give me your thoughts on how the UI should look?
Also, I'm still on 1170 - so don't know if 1173 introduced (or uncovered :wink: )any problems.

@Queseuq - I've been meaning to create a panel in Tools/Options for a while - seems like now is the time to do so. I'll work on that. I'll add ability to choose icon, number of recent files, maybe even favorites.

Thanks for all the suggestions and patience working through these issues.

spacefish

Post by spacefish » Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 am

onenonymous wrote:@spacefish - my screenshot isn't showing up in my post above- seems to be a problem with my file host. In any case, my new drop-down isn't available in the right-click (yet) - it's only in the panel or form. I suppose I could add items to the beginning or end of the right-click menu - problem is, depending on where on the screen you are when you right-click, your mouse-pointer could be either at the top or the bottom of the right-click menu, so not sure how much help that would be. Can you give me your thoughts on how the UI should look?
Also, I'm still on 1170 - so don't know if 1173 introduced (or uncovered :wink: )any problems.
I'm not using the right-click menu. Did you see my screenshot above?
WebNodes

spacefish

Post by spacefish » Thu May 15, 2008 9:13 am

Alright, I get it.

That's not what I meant by recent menu. I don't even use the panel or form. ;)

Okay, most recent items that appear in a menu, are listed at the top followed by a line separating the main items. You can see that in MM if you use Send to... Playlists at all. The most recent playlists you've sent to will show up at the top of the menu followed by a line followed by any other playlists you have and/or New Playlist. *THAT'S* what I'm talking about. :)
WebNodes

Queseuq

Post by Queseuq » Thu May 15, 2008 9:40 am

onenonymous wrote:I've been meaning to create a panel in Tools/Options for a while - seems like now is the time to do so. I'll work on that. I'll add ability to choose icon, number of recent files, maybe even favorites.
Thanks onenonymous, favorites is a great idea.

Bex

Post by Bex » Thu May 15, 2008 9:56 am

I get this error all the time when I Refresh the browser/Get info of a new song. (Using 1.54 and MM 1173)
It says that an error has occurred.

Line: 142
Error: 'ro' is undefined
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 am

@Bex - I haven't loaded 1173 yet, so will need to try that tonight to see the problem. Line 142 in v1.54 is "Dim objFSO" within the OnStartup procedure, so I think it must be referring to line 142 somewhere else. Can you give me any more info to narrow down the problem?

@spacefish - I didn't look close enough at your screenshot to see you were running it off the Search toolbar menu item. In my mind, I grouped that toolbar with "my right-click menus". In any case, I should be able to add recent webs to there easily - so it's on my list! (gee now I sound like Trix... :wink: )

spacefish

Post by spacefish » Thu May 15, 2008 11:32 am

onenonymous wrote:@spacefish - I didn't look close enough at your screenshot to see you were running it off the Search toolbar menu item. In my mind, I grouped that toolbar with "my right-click menus". In any case, I should be able to add recent webs to there easily - so it's on my list! (gee now I sound like Trix... :wink: )
Awesome! Thanks. :D
WebNodes