Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v0.9.6b [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

homersheineken

Re: Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v0.9.6b [MM3]

Post by homersheineken »

No solutions?
Tsuharesu

Post by Tsuharesu »

hey..great ^^
im just waiting for an auto-tagging,and add more sites to look for...would be nice too ^^V

and..its dont work with japanese names???
it gives me an error..

but.. its a wonderfull script... congrats guy \o/
simianbr71

Post by simianbr71 »

As has been previously noted, LyricWiki.org is no longer working. But it's not dead. All of the lyrics have moved to a new site, http://lyrics.wikia.com/Main_Page. If the smart folks behind Lyricator are able to update this script, It should be fairly simply to switch out the old site with the new one. At least that's my hope.
Tsuharesu

Post by Tsuharesu »

^^V...

i dont know how to edit the script... if i could ill add some sources..

can you fix the lyrics-songs error???

its the best site... all the lyrics i try i search.. but only in my browser.. the lyricator dont find anything..u.u...
kingsizeprawn

Lyricator tagging same lyrics (from the 1st song) on all son

Post by kingsizeprawn »

It's me the only one having the following problem with this extraordinary tool? I'm intermitently having this weird behaviour of the Lyricator (0.9.6) script on MM 3.10.1256:
When selecting a set of songs (let's say 10 or 15 songs), and starting Lyricator, its windows opens and it correctly finds all the lyrics for the list of songs. When clicking on Save, it saves the lyrics OF THE FIRST SONG on all the selected songs... so you must select again all but the first song, repeat the procedure (re-run lyricator) and save again. when an unknow circumstance (I've not been able to guess when) happens, all the songs are tagged with their right lyrics...
flocki76

Re: Lyricator tagging same lyrics (from the 1st song) on all son

Post by flocki76 »

kingsizeprawn wrote:When clicking on Save, it saves the lyrics OF THE FIRST SONG on all the selected songs... so you must select again all but the first song, repeat the procedure (re-run lyricator) and save again. when an unknow circumstance (I've not been able to guess when) happens, all the songs are tagged with their right lyrics...
I installed the script yesterday under Windows Vista and I have the same problem. Could it be a bug ?
thx

Post by Guest »

hmm i dont know..
im running on Windows seven and no problems...
the only problem is with japanese chars....

ae you running as admin? o.o..

i really dont know...
zlapper
Location: Cali, Valle, Colombia, South America, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supe

Post by zlapper »

thanks for this awesome plugin!
one question, is it possible to run this script on play? I know it is a Batch Updater, but I would like that way too :wink:
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

zlapper wrote:thanks for this awesome plugin!
one question, is it possible to run this script on play? I know it is a Batch Updater, but I would like that way too :wink:
No, it's not possible.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
dartstryker

Post by dartstryker »

wow, this is just about the most useful script I've ever seen!

it's very very clever, so far it's found every song I searched for in a matter of seconds.

Just one thing: can it also be used in background mode? that would be just awesome, I have to update 100gb of music so it might take a while :D
jonp

Post by jonp »

I successfully installed this script as Admin and can see the script via Tools | Scripts. The problem is that when I run MM normally (not as Admin) I can not see Lyricator via Tools | Scripts. If I open MM as Admin I can see it again. Any ideas? I am running Windows 7 and MM 3.2.0.1294. Thanks.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

I ran into that problem with another script and the only way I could get it to work right was to turn UAC off, install the script, then turn UAC back on. I'm sure there's an easier way but that's how I did it.
Stop Button Freak
G-DIABLO

Post by G-DIABLO »

hi,
i want to make it work with hebrew characters.
is there someone knows how to replace the hebrew chars with url chars in javascript?
i saw that there is using in escape method in the script but it's not wrking.

thx.
Paule

Post by Paule »

kingsizeprawn wrote:It's me the only one having the following problem with this extraordinary tool? I'm intermitently having this weird behaviour of the Lyricator (0.9.6) script on MM 3.10.1256:
When selecting a set of songs (let's say 10 or 15 songs), and starting Lyricator, its windows opens and it correctly finds all the lyrics for the list of songs. When clicking on Save, it saves the lyrics OF THE FIRST SONG on all the selected songs... so you must select again all but the first song, repeat the procedure (re-run lyricator) and save again. when an unknow circumstance (I've not been able to guess when) happens, all the songs are tagged with their right lyrics...
I have the same problem. Lyricator finds different lyrics, but when clicking save, it stores the lyrics of the first song in the queue to all the songs on the list. I am running the latest MM on XP. I tried de-installing and re-installing Lyricator but it did not help. Any idea?
Say

Post by Say »

Paule wrote:
kingsizeprawn wrote:It's me the only one having the following problem with this extraordinary tool? I'm intermitently having this weird behaviour of the Lyricator (0.9.6) script on MM 3.10.1256:
I have the same problem. Lyricator finds different lyrics, but when clicking save, it stores the lyrics of the first song in the queue to all the songs on the list. I am running the latest MM on XP. I tried de-installing and re-installing Lyricator but it did not help. Any idea?
Same problem (Win7, last update MM) :( How can I fix that? Or... Is there any alternatives of Lyricator?