I did a little digging, and turned up the following links regarding this subject.
Python script for defining a collation sequence:
and another snippet for defining a collation sequence in C#
so, I took the concepts in those articles to see if I could apply them using the ADO.NET 2.0 Provider for SQLite found here:
When I tried using the .NET provider out of the box in a project, it gave me the same IUNICODE issue as has been reported here in the past, until I added the following class to the project (in C#):
- Code: Select all
[SQLiteFunction(Name = "IUNICODE", FuncType = FunctionType.Collation)]
class IUNICODE : SQLiteFunction
public override int Compare(string param1, string param2)
return String.Compare(param1, param2, true);
Voila! it worked. Apparently the attributes on the function are enough to tell SqlLite how to find the function without any other code settings.
I'll try to post a solution file that illustrates this usage when I get a chance to clean it up.