MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

FEB

Re: MonkeyFlow [Beta 4]

Post by FEB »

callmetom wrote:
callmetom wrote:I started MM on XP once as an admin - now it works !!!!!!!!!!!!
Its really great :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx a lot !
Hmm - After starting MM once more (in an 'Not Admin'-Mode) the embedded Screen
is blank again ...
Yes, same here. Uninstalling and reinstalling works, but obviously it's not worth doing every time. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.
flashk

Post by flashk »

I don't know why the MonkeyFlow window is showing up blank for some people, it works fine for me on both XP and Vista. Can the people who are experiencing this problem please post the contents of your monkeyflow.log file that is in your TEMP directory. I suspect the MonkeyFlow process is not properly detecting the MediaMonkey window, therefore unable to embed itself inside it.
callmetom

Post by callmetom »

flashk wrote:I don't know why the MonkeyFlow window is showing up blank for some people, it works fine for me on both XP and Vista. Can the people who are experiencing this problem please post the contents of your monkeyflow.log file that is in your TEMP directory. I suspect the MonkeyFlow process is not properly detecting the MediaMonkey window, therefore unable to embed itself inside it.
OK - Found it in the Windows-TEMP-Folder (not in the MM-TEMP-Folder)

I think you were right
Failed to find MonkeyFlow docking pane window handle

That's the whole content of the log file ....
My Specs:
Windows XP / SP2
Always latest MM version
Sorry for my sometimes bad english (-:
CParker

Post by CParker »

Working great here!! Congratulations for the script, is amazing. It's exactly the same that iTunes.
CParker

Post by CParker »

A suggestion. Could has more brightness? I see the album arts a little dark (easy to see comparing with iTunes coverflow).

Post by guest »

Very nice, good work
Thanks
flashk

Post by flashk »

callmetom wrote:OK - Found it in the Windows-TEMP-Folder (not in the MM-TEMP-Folder)

I think you were right

Thanks, that confirms my suspicions. I'm able to recreate this issue by having MediaMonkey start out in MiniPlayer mode. Is this the case with you and does starting out in maximized mode resolve the issue?

Post by Guest »

hello there i just registered for this forum so i could say what an awesome script this is looks and works amazing as far as i was concerned this was the only thing media monkey was missing i had been using the beta 3 but having this embedded is absolutely awesome one thing i did want to say for those having issues with this working correctly when i first installed it was showing the art but wasn t syncing to the now playing or letting me browse with the flow i think it may ve had something to do with a conflict of caches between trixmotos album art browser the pretty pictures script and the beta3 version of this script all of which i had tried over the past week or so at first i couldn t even find the caches but i ran mcafee and used the computer maintenance program quick clean i noticed it taking a while and happened to look up just in time to see it deleting a bunch of stuff from a cache in users/appdata or something like that and after reinstalling monkeyflow and relaunching mediamonkey it s worked great ever since i don t know if that helps anyone but it definitely helped me anyway thanks again for the script flashk ....
callmetom

Post by callmetom »

flashk wrote:
callmetom wrote:OK - Found it in the Windows-TEMP-Folder (not in the MM-TEMP-Folder)

I think you were right

Thanks, that confirms my suspicions. I'm able to recreate this issue by having MediaMonkey start out in MiniPlayer mode. Is this the case with you and does starting out in maximized mode resolve the issue?
I started MM maximized - i dont use MiniPlayer atm - so thats not the Problem ?
My Specs:
Windows XP / SP2
Always latest MM version
Sorry for my sometimes bad english (-:
Stream of Consciousness

Post by Stream of Consciousness »

Guest wrote:hello there i just registered for this forum so i could say what an awesome script this is looks and works amazing as far as i was concerned this was the only thing media monkey was missing i had been using the beta 3 but having this embedded is absolutely awesome one thing i did want to say for those having issues with this working correctly when i first installed it was showing the art but wasn t syncing to the now playing or letting me browse with the flow i think it may ve had something to do with a conflict of caches between trixmotos album art browser the pretty pictures script and the beta3 version of this script all of which i had tried over the past week or so at first i couldn t even find the caches but i ran mcafee and used the computer maintenance program quick clean i noticed it taking a while and happened to look up just in time to see it deleting a bunch of stuff from a cache in users/appdata or something like that and after reinstalling monkeyflow and relaunching mediamonkey it s worked great ever since i don t know if that helps anyone but it definitely helped me anyway thanks again for the script flashk ....
Embrace the period.
flashk

Post by flashk »

callmetom wrote:I started MM maximized - i dont use MiniPlayer atm - so thats not the Problem ?
Well I'm stumped. Would you be willing to try out a debug version of MonkeyFlow? It will just log more detailed information that will hopefully let me know why it is failing to embed. I've also made some slight modifications that might have actually fixed the issue. If you're interested then I'll PM you a link to the download.
barkoz

Post by barkoz »

FlashK wrote,
Well I'm stumped. Would you be willing to try out a debug version of MonkeyFlow? It will just log more detailed information that will hopefully let me know why it is failing to embed. I've also made some slight modifications that might have actually fixed the issue. If you're interested then I'll PM you a link to the download.
No problem
Sirandar 88

Post by Sirandar 88 »

Great program .... works flawlessly

Can't use it because it triggers the IDefense of my Comodo firewall every time Media Monkey starts because Monkeyflow creates a new and differently named temporary folder with executables in the docs and settings "temp" directory every time it runs.

The directory has a diferent name every time so you can't set up a policy ..... so the firewall pops up every time.

Any way to specify a same directory name for the temp executables in the mediamonkey.ini file?
ermal

Post by ermal »

I have installed monkeyflow and it shows only "Initializing MonkeyFlow" and then nothing happens. I ve tried all the versions since the first beta and its the same story every time. Can you please help me?

---Does it cache images embedded in tags? (I have all album covers like this)
---Is there any setting to do after install?
gege

Post by gege »

Sirandar 88 wrote:Any way to specify a same directory name for the temp executables in the mediamonkey.ini file?
See the first post.