MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Queseuq

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.2.1 [MM3]

Post by Queseuq »

Queseuq wrote:So I deleted those files in user/AppData/Local/Temp and now MonkeyFlow starts fine but freezes when I change the background colour. My log file is as follows

<snip>

Seems like the problem is that it needs a file on FlashK's desktop.
Got the same problem on a different computer running Win 7. Also have a strange problem where the scroll bar isn't showing up, there's just a grey rectangle where it should be. All the other graphics are showing up correctly however.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Queseuq wrote:
Queseuq wrote:So I deleted those files in user/AppData/Local/Temp and now MonkeyFlow starts fine but freezes when I change the background colour. My log file is as follows

<snip>

Got the same problem on a different computer running Win 7. Also have a strange problem where the scroll bar isn't showing up, there's just a grey rectangle where it should be. All the other graphics are showing up correctly however.
i have not got any idea what makes the background color change lock up unless you try it while monkeyflow is still adding new or updating its images. it might not be able to handle both updates at once?
i have not tried that i've been trying to get it working on my other computer but can't?

on this computer i too just got that scroll bar error no buttons on it just the gray image client shows. but all controls do work as if they are there so the draw code in the script seems to be messing up.

i also found out but not sure if i said so here before. but make sure you close the monkey flow window before you exit mediamonkey. if you don't it might make monkeyflow stop working until you do that, and reclick on the playlist and click play now.

that is what i did when it stopped working on this computer and it started up again. having issues with it showing album covers. it shows none on some albums. i check the properties and there is art there. next time i start monkey it still shows none and i check the art again and this time it is not there.? so something removed it from the files tag.?
not sure if that is monkeyflow or something else but i only found it with monkeyflow being installed it did not happen before that.
:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Re: MonkeyFlow Background Colour

Post by dypsis »

rovingcowboy wrote:
Queseuq wrote:

<snip>

i have not got any idea what makes the background color change lock up unless you try it while monkeyflow is still adding new or updating its images.
I reported the hanging problem when trying to change the background colour a couple of weeks ago. I guess not many people try to change it. :lol:

And it doesn't appear that this Addon is being supported anymore, so I guess you need to either not change the background colour or change it, then restart MediaMonkey. :roll:
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Any chance of having Monkeyflow show album covers in a CD-Jewel case? :)
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

dypsis wrote:And it doesn't appear that this Addon is being supported anymore
I wouldn't be so hasty, flashk often turns up when you least expect it. Also the more people who say that the more likely it is to be true :cry:
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Queseuq wrote:
dypsis wrote:And it doesn't appear that this Addon is being supported anymore
I wouldn't be so hasty, flashk often turns up when you least expect it. Also the more people who say that the more likely it is to be true :cry:
Actually, I think the opposite. I think the more people asking for him, the more likely he is to come back and help.

For now, I have been changing the background colour through MediaMonkey.ini.
At least I don't have any hanging problem that way. :wink:
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i sent a pm to him two weeks ago. he got notice of it in his email box unless he turned off the notices.

but it has been sitting in the out box here since i sent it. so if he ever comes back in he will get all the pm's and see people want this thing fixed.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

rovingcowboy wrote:i sent a pm to him two weeks ago. he got notice of it in his email box unless he turned off the notices.

but it has been sitting in the out box here since i sent it. so if he ever comes back in he will get all the pm's and see people want this thing fixed.

:)
I am actually getting a new problem now on one of my computers.
MediaMonkey won't start with MonkeyFlow. It just hangs at the splash screen.

I have tried cleaning out MediaMonkey.ini, the temp folder and Registry entries, but MediaMonkey refuses to load anymore with MonkeyFlow.
Weird? :(
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

A problem which I've noticed with Monkeyflow: whenever Monkeyflow is running, and I open another Mediamonkey window such as "options", it appears up then immediately disappears behind the main Mediamonkey window. I have to arrange all windows "side by side" to be able to close it again.

Any thoughts?
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

if you are using CCleaner go in its options and uncheck the one for removing the window placement list.
when you remove that list none of the windows in the system for any app remember where they were on closing.

so i unchecked that option. maybe that is what caused your trouble too? if you use ccleaner? :o
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i've just posted in another forum that uses the same type of script on its web site. okay it was lockergnome's geek forum. :)

but i posted there in the hopes flashk is a member there and will see that post, or someone that knows him will see it and contact him. he has to get back here and fix this if he is still with us.? if not then may he rest in peace and some one else will have to step up to the task and fix this or make a new one. 8)
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

Anyone know how to change the default "Caption" below the art?
I want it to read the ARTIST-TITLE instead of the ALBUM- ALBUM ARTIST..

Where can I get that change made? Thanks!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

addious, goodbye, goodluck, so long, chow baby.

monkey flow is gone from my system i just had too many issues with it and finally got fed up with them.
so i took it out and don't care to try it again. the author is noplace to be found and i consider this script, dump'ed software. 8)
dypsis

Re: MonkeyFlow Abandoned

Post by dypsis »

rovingcowboy wrote:addious, goodbye, goodluck, so long, chow baby.

monkey flow is gone from my system i just had too many issues with it and finally got fed up with them.
so i took it out and don't care to try it again. the author is noplace to be found and i consider this script, dump'ed software. 8)
It is such a shame. I really like it, apart from the bugs.

I installed it on 2 computers, but it has a few bugs, like not being able to change the background colour without hanging MediaMonkey.

On one computer, I attemtped to change the background colour, and I couldn't get MediaMonkey to start anymore with MonkeyFlow installed, so I had to uninstall it. I even tried cleaning every remnant from folders, ini file and the Registry, and tried reinstalling it, but MediaMonkey refused to start with MonkeyFlow installed from that point on.

So I now only have MonkeyFlow running on one computer. I don't try and change the background colour on that one. :roll:

I hope someone develops something similar or that MediaMonkey gets it builtin. MediaMonkey really needs a feature like this. It is a handy feature, plus it also gets maximum effect out of album art.

And, by the way...
addious, goodbye, goodluck, so long, chow baby :D
tobinu

Post by tobinu »

It sure seems like a "no-brainer" feature that MM should have as part of the basic application. Are there any plans or discussions about this?