MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

rrfpacker

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.2.1 [MM3]

Post by rrfpacker »

View>MonkeyFlow
Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

ashenkin wrote:how do i get monkeyflow back in MM after I close the window in MM?
At the bottom of the 'view' toolbar menu.
evitkus

Post by evitkus »

It works for me.. Thanks!

---------------------------------
seroquel precautions
acomplia contraindications
Last edited by evitkus on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
danasince1979

Re: Fullscreen monitor option

Post by danasince1979 »

sixtiesstereo wrote:I now have Monkey Flow working on both my main desktop PC and also my HP
laptop (that I have my 60" Sony Wega as a secondary monitor). The problem
I have with my laptop/60" TV setup is that when I click fullscreen on Monkey Flow
the fullscreen view opens on my laptop rather than the TV. Can this be changed or
selected? Having it open on the laptop when the rest of the program is on my big screen
TV seems counterproductive. An option in fullscreen preferences to have it open on the
secondary monitor would be great.
i m having the same problem i d like for mf full screen to open on the monitor that has mm running on it which isn t necessarily the default monitor is this possible
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

I have a small issue with the add-on, but before mentioning it just wanted to thank you for the script, I LOVE it and have been using it for months. It is one of my favorite add-ons for sure, it impresses everyone who sees it.

The issue is this, the entire time I've used it after awhile it will just crash. It cannot be restarted unless I close MM and start-up again. I have Windows Vista, and - although it could be a graphic card issue - no other problems with my graphic card. Before it crashes it's not choppy or buggy, runs smoothly, loads very fast, no issues with it while running. I'm not sure why it will crash. Sometimes 10 minutes later, sometimes 5, sometimes an hour or two. It is never following any certain action.
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile
Slow stuttery album movement with ATI card

Post by Slow stuttery album movement with ATI card »

I upgraded my video card to an ATI 5770 and the Media Monkey embedded Monkeyflow albums move in a very choppy manner but full screen they are smooth like butter.

Is this common for ATI cards are it is something specific to this card?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

go to ati's web site and look for updated drivers or for updated catalyst controller for your card on your op's.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Confused About What I Typed

Post by dypsis »

The instructions say:
You can also type any text and it will jump to the nearest matching artist for that string.
When I type in text, it tends to get confused and lands on something other than what I typed.
And idea what causes this?
dypsis

Hide The Panel Titlebar?

Post by dypsis »

Can you hide the Panel Titlebar?
dypsis

Hangs When I Change Background Colour

Post by dypsis »

Everything hangs when I change the background colour.
dypsis

Now Playing Panel Always Small

Post by dypsis »

Since installing MonkeyFlow, the Now Playing Panel won't remember its size.

Every time I open MediaMonkey, the Now Playing Panel is always reverted back to only about an inch high.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

is it possible for you to have the now playing panel and the monkey flow panel in the same dock area? if so try putting the monkey flow to the left of the now playing.

i have the same size issue with now playing and i don't use monkey flow. but if i stick now playing in the top dock and the track browser in the top dock on the left. then the top dock will follow the size of the track browser and force now playing to be that size in height also.

:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Re: Now Playing Panel Always Small

Post by dypsis »

I understand what you are saying RC, but here is my layout. The Now Playing panel is at the bottom centre how I like it.
I need width for my Now Playing panel.

If I close MediaMonkey and open it, it will be about only 1 inch high.

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

because you got it in the bottom of the listview area.

the listview area is the boss in that section.

try using the top dock which is the one that goes over the tree, listview, and the right dock.
and place the track browser in the top dock to the left of the now playing. set the height with
the track browser, that will get you more then an inch and you can squeeze the track browser
and get wider now playing if you want.

also turn off the player contols on the now playing that will lower the unused space in the now playing
and give more space to show the words with.

did you ever look at this image.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... _image_map

it shows the docks. and the track browser and now playing are set up this way on it at the top of the explodedview. :)
dypsis

Re: Now Playing Panel Always Small

Post by dypsis »

I like Now Playing at the bottom.
Could I put the Track Browser at the bottom beside Now Playing, but only have it narrow so it can't be seen?