New version is great! I like specially these features
- Updated some icons (thanks to gege)
- Increased overall brightness of covers
- Text size dynamically adjusts to window size
- Added option for changing foreground/background colors
- Added option for toggling docking panel caption (requires MM 3.1 and up)
But I gotta say I found some tricky bugs, which involve: Starting playing something + changing filter in MM + going to Fullscreen in MonkeyFlow + clicking in Now Playing icon.
Here is how to reproduce:
1) Start playing something from one of your Filters, in MM (mine was General Music). Make sure MonkeyFlow is in Now Playing Mode.
2) Change MM to a filter in which the now playing song doesn't appea
r (I changed to Quarantined Music, which contains only music I'm still tagging, and thus don't appear in General Music). Here we have bug#1: MonkeyFlow detects filter change and also changes listed images, but Now Playing icon stays ON. It should check if displayed album is REALLY playing after a Filter change and then set icon status accordingly.
3) Now go to Fullscreen in MonkeyFlow. Turn Now Playing icon ON/OFF some times. Bug#2: You'll notice it will put now playing song name above whatever album is being displayed. You'll end up with some artists doing inexistent covers like this
Edit: Thinking better, maybe we have only one bug here. Solving #1 will also solve #2...