Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

xtaticace

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.2 (2008-11-27) [MM3]

Post by xtaticace »

I tried to install the previous version of the script but i get the same errors again.
And I am only using the latest beta build of MM at one time, old version has been removed.
Bex

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.2 (2008-11-27) [MM3]

Post by Bex »

I'll try to sort it out later today. I'm on my way out busy most of the day....
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.2.1 (2008-12-20) [MM3]

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 1.2.1 (2008-12-20) [MM3]
- Fixed compatibility issues with MM 3.1

You might need remove the old script and its settings if the update doesn't work for you.

Enjoy
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Bex wrote:Script is updated
Ver 1.2.1 (2008-12-20) [MM3]
- Fixed compatibility issues with MM 3.1

You might need remove the old script and its settings if the update doesn't work for you.

Enjoy
/Bex
Thank you I am back in business. I did get an AV while trying to install but that may have been related to another issue I was having. I just changed to zip and copied to the auto directory. All is well. :D :D

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
xtaticace

Post by xtaticace »

Yup, all good here as well, thanks a lot Bex.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you! :)

All My Scripts
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

bex does this work on the list of playcounts that is in the table and the one in the listview display? or only the one in the listview display.

you know i have the one by diddeleedoo working on mm 2 and it only changes the count to what ever i want it in the list view display, that is what the auto playlists use. so changing the one in the database table that is not seen anywhere in monkeys on screen display is really changing for the file usage on other players by changing it in the files tags. not monkeys database usage.

if i get to putting my automated stuff on my xp computers with mm 3 i'm going to need one that can be automaticly run by the task schedulder and only change the one playcount column on the monkeys screen list view area, that is why i am asking how your script works. thanks. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Bex

Post by Bex »

The script does mainly both, but you can choose to do one of them and not the other. There are many different functions in the script so make sure you use the ones which are right for you.

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Bex:
A question on this script. My Sony Walkman only only increases the playcount but not the date last played when you sync the device. Can this script be used to set the date last played so that if the playcount is increased when the track was synced that at least the date last played can be set to the day the device was synced?

And if so what would be the settings?

Thanks,
Jeff
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hmm, you can experiment with "Add Plays" since it can read the last synchdate. The function will create a history play and set the last played date accordingly but you shouldn't increase the playcount.

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Bex,
How would you do that? I don't see the field LAST SYNCDATE in the main window?

/Jeff
Bex

Post by Bex »

It's called LastAutoSynch but I see now that it wouldn't help you much since the function only works on one track at the time. When I get the time I can perhaps give you some SQL statements that you could run in SQL-Viewer to accomplish the task.

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Thanks Bex.
Do you know if you could create a Majic Node that would give you the last sync date. I'm not really familar with it.

/Jeff
Bex

Post by Bex »

That's not possible, but I can do it in SQL-Viewer.

All My Scripts
kazadharri

Post by kazadharri »

Now that I think about it, this would not work. How do I know which songs had there play counts increased? I would need some way of determining that before changing there last played date.

This is really starting to fustrate me, that MP3 players don't keep track of this stuff. :x

/jeff