Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

travelgirl

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.2.1 (2008-12-20) [MM3]

Post by travelgirl »

reinstalled and retried: error 13, type mismatch of CDate, line 178, column 4...
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok thanks for the report, I'll have look when I get the time. But which function do you use exactly?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

the second from the top: add play/timestamp for multiple files...

thanks
Bex

Post by Bex »

I've tried but I can't replicate the issuw you're having. I wonder though if it can be a locale thing. Can you tell me which locale you are using and provide a screen shot of the dialog box?

Thanks
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

locale is English (US)
LongDate == 2009 December 08, Tuesday
ShortDate == 2009.1208
Time == 22:08:30
Kbd == US International

Not sure how to attach screenshots here (I see Img and URL, but assume they require an HTTP, and i have no access to leaving a file on the net)... If you have an email address, I can send them to you... There are two error dialogs: the first details the line number, the second simply states the type mismatch of cdate...

i'm wondering if the problem is inherent in your belief about how the date string is format is formatted. you might notice that my shortDate is not displayed the same as 99% of the world; it works well for me in everything Except this script :)

Thanks for the help :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, your way of displaying shortdate is culprit here. I'll try to fix somehow though. :)

All My Scripts
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

just checking to see if progress has been made, or you should need a beta tester... as an FYI, i've attempted to return my date/timestamp format to the normal for vista, but that did not fix the problem...

thanks!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Sorry, I haven't fixed this yet. I've fixed It in some functions but not all. The issue is that I've been taking a short cut in converting dates from text format to date format which only works if all the "figures" are separated with a proper character. E.g. I changed my date setting from YYYY-MM-DD to YYYY-MMDD and could then easily reproduce the errors you are experiencing. I also found the same error in other scripts I've made so I need to fix them as well. Unfortunately I had a severe infection of a nasty computer virus which forced me to reinstall my computer and doing that, I accidentally formatted one drive which held 1/3 of all my music.... so I'm busy with trying to recover all that into its previous shape, time consuming and not fun at all.

Anyway, if you change your ShortDate == 2009.1208 to ShortDate == 2009.12.08 (or perhaps ShortDate == 2009-12-08). You should be able to use the script without any errors. You might need to restart MM and/or the computer though.

All My Scripts
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

for just such a reason, i have my music backed up four ways (three computers, one set of data dvds) (grin)... hope you get everything back...

will let you know if this fix works... thanks muchly!
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

you are definitely on the right track - it worked perfectly to add AND remove. until your fix is made, i will simply try to remember to change the shortdate back and forth...

thank you!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Great, eventually there willl be a new version of the script which fixes the issue...

All My Scripts
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Thank you for this script.
--
The gpzbc
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks, gpzbc!

All My Scripts
travelgirl

Post by travelgirl »

Bex wrote:Great, eventually there willl be a new version of the script which fixes the issue...
just pinging to see if this has been fixed yet. while the workaround works, it's annoying to bump into occasionally by forgetting :)

kthxbai!
Bex

Post by Bex »

As a matter of fact it has! I just need to brush some things up and then I'll PM you with a version you can test. :)

All My Scripts