Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ultra.monkey

Right Click Menu for Nodes

Post by ultra.monkey »

I've noticed that when you right click on an album or artist when your in a custom node that it doesn't show the same menu as in the nodes already built into MM. Is there a workaround for this? Thx in advance.
sommo

Post by sommo »

Thanks for this!
Glaucous

Re: Magic Nodes 1.3b (April 14, 2006) WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!

Post by Glaucous »

I'm trying to create a MagicNodes "Node" here.

"Username Musik|SQL Filter:Songs.SongPath LIKE '%Skitmappen\Musik\%'\<Folder>"

So, what it does at the moment is showing a Node called Username Musik, and then listing the path of every Artist's Songs - but just the folders, for example:
":\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\Skitmappen\Musik\Black Sabbath\Black Sabbath Vol 1 Music\"

What I want, is just to see this:

":\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\Skitmappen\Musik\Black Sabbath\"

I just want the folder of the artist, or simply every folder in the folder "MUSIK".

And - if possbile - I just want the Foldername to appear, for example "Black Sabbath" without the ":\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\Skitmappen\Musik\"
____

Now I managed to do this:

":Black Sabbath\Black Sabbath Vol 1 Music\"
By adding "Ex right of: Musik".
"Andrée Musik|SQL Filter:Songs.SongPath LIKE '%Skitmappen\Musik\%'\<Folder|Ex right of:Musik>"

But I still see the Folders after BLACK SABBATH. If there exists a Function/Qualifier/Whatever that reduces the number of folders that would fix it, I guess.
I just want it exactly as it looks when you go through the default Tree Node: Location->HD:C->Documents and Settings->USERNAME->Desktop->Skitmappen->Musik:

So that I see all the folders that exists in the folder MUSIK.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You really should use the updated version of this script. :)
Stop Button Freak

Post by Guest »

I downloaded MagicNodes.1.3b.vbs today (September 15, 2008) and encountered a bug I was easily able to fix:
Line 1422:

Code: Select all

Tracks.AddTracksFromQuery("AND Songs.ID IN (" & SELECT_Clause & FROM_Clause & WHERE_Clause & ")")
caused an syntax error when unfolding a magic node.

When fixed to:

Code: Select all

Tracks.AddTracksFromQuery("WHERE Songs.ID IN (" & SELECT_Clause & FROM_Clause & WHERE_Clause & ")")
it works all fine.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Use this MM3-compatible version instead:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=19168
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

Post by Guest »

Thanks for your quick response, Bex!
yiyou

getting scritping error

Post by yiyou »

I'm following tutorial and can't do the first script!
Keep getting this error msg:
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr14 ... 101232.jpg

Thanks for any help!
Bex

Re: getting scritping error

Post by Bex »

yiyou wrote:I'm following tutorial and can't do the first script!
Keep getting this error msg:
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr14 ... 101232.jpg

Thanks for any help!
Use this MM3-compatible version instead:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=19168
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
yiyou

Post by yiyou »

Thanks!

That did it!!
:D
51graphix

Post by 51graphix »

Possible bug in "Artists with different Genres" node:

If a track has multiple artists separated by ";" in the "artist" field, then magic nodes specifies this artist as having more than one genre.

For example, this artist/song is appearing as having more than one genre, but there is only one song in the node:

- Chad Hugo
Pop

File: 07_Run to the Sun.mp3
Title: Run to the Sun
Artist: Chad Hugo; N.E.R.D.
Genre: Pop
Album: In Search Of...

If I replace the ";" with a "," in the artist field, like such: Chad Hugo, N.E.R.D.

... then it disappears from the node results.

Is there a way to adjust the node so that this doesn't happen, or am I supposed to get rid of ";" in my artist fields in entire db? I am using Magic Nodes 2.7.

Thanks for the help,

-- Brian
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

This thread was about the old version of the script which is non-working with the MediaMonkey v3.x. You should post your questions about the new version of the script in this thread: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=19168.

@Moderator, it would be nice if you transfer the previous post to the mentioned thread and lock this one.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2