BKKKPewsey wrote:I am getting the same error
And as m_bojangles found I am also getting "A" at the start of the unc path.
BKKKPewsey wrote:having trouble with the download link on your site
allwi wrote:1. The usual option, I use for redirections is: Create link without Copy Master but with Transfer Playcount
This works fine but the options Copy Master and Transfer Playcount are always forgotten and I have to switch them on every time. I looked in the ini file and found the setting CopyAudioFiles=1. I set it to 0 but this didn't help.
allwi wrote:2. I found the number of submenu entries quite overwhelming esp. because I only use a few of them. After looking into the ini file, I saw the HideXX entries and tried to set them to 1 to hide the menu entries. But after a start of MM4, I get error #424 (SDB.Object(..) error). (Setting them back to 0 again fixes the error)
allwi wrote:when using the 'Find Master option' on the linked track, I always get 'The referenced Master cannot be found'.
ZvezdanD wrote:Do you have displayed the Entire Library and Album nodes in the Media Tree panel?
ZvezdanD wrote:The options Copy Master and Transfer Playcount in the Create Redirections dialog box are stored only after you click on the OK button, but not if you click on the Cancel button, i.e. they are stored only if you actually create some redirection. If you open the Create Redirections dialog box again, immediately after you created some redirection, you should see these options remembered.
ZvezdanD wrote:However, if you open the MediaMonkey.ini file right after you created some redirection and if the keys CopyAudioFiles and TransferPlaystatsOnCreate are not corresponded to their respective options, that could only mean that you have installed some add-on from another author that is messing with the .ini file, which is already discussed in this thread.
ZvezdanD wrote:Your manual setting to the .ini file did not help most probably because you did that when you had the program opened. You should close every instance of it before you make some modification to the .ini file.
ZvezdanD wrote:Could you post the reported line number at which the error happened? What is the version of the script that you are using?
allwi wrote:Unfortunately the other problems remain
ZvezdanD wrote:allwi wrote:Unfortunately the other problems remain
Thanks for the report. There is the new update, v3.4 - 2012-10-08:
* Added: options to find master track in the Library/Location folder or in the current tracklist (Find Referenced Master sub-menu);
* Added: possibility to specify the name of some nested playlist in the Options dialog box without its full path if that name is unique;
* Fixed: remembering of Copy Audio Tracks and Transfer Playstats options in the Create Redirections for Specified Tracks dialog box;
* Fixed: error when some HideMenu option is set to 1 in the .ini file.
Users browsing this forum: m_bojangles and 17 guests