Maybe I am going wrong somewhere in the process. Here is what I did.
1. used the option sheet to delete the playlist group in itunes in order to start over.
2. used the iTunes - add export option to add playlist to itunes.
3. played a track in mm in order to get adjusted playcounts.
4. played tracks in itunes in order to get adjusted playcounts.
5. used the iTunes - sync and recover option in order to update the playcounts.
Here is what the playlist looks like in MM and iTunes, see how the iTunes playlist does not have all the tracks synced to it. All the tracks except the last one are already preexisting in iTunes. The playcounts are syncing correctly back and forth for the tracks that are in the playlist but the tracks that are in the MM playlist and not in the iTunes playlist are not updating as they should. How do I get all the tracks to sync into the iTunes playlist correctly in order for their adjustments to show? And is this the correct procedure to use in order to add new tracks to iTunes or should I do them in a playlist by themselves? Is it possible to add a log feature so that we can see where it is failing because the process is not giving any errors but the same tracks will not sync to iTunes?