Power Config 1.2 - Updated 19/08/2010

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: Power Config 1.2 - Updated 19/08/2010

Post by rovingcowboy »

Finally i found a reason the power set up was screwed up on my computer.

1.When making changes to the times for the different fields, you MUST save the new time scheme as a different name it will not overwrite any.

2. Now in doing that it creates the hotkeys in the registry but will assign an number to the new policie hotkey, and the name, it will not add the discription string for the new policie.

3. In the registry you MUST select one of the original policies for the powercfg hotkey, then look at the strings in that one and make sure the new one you created has the same strings, and has the same first part of the discription string, so all powercfg policies have same first half of the discription,.

4. Now check the number for the policie hotkey you created, make sure it is in the proper order, if there were only 0 - 5 from microsofts setting then the one you created MUST be number 6.

5. The policies hotkeys from microsoft MUST be the first numbers your created ones can not replace thiers.

6. You can not delete any of the microsoft original policies, going past 9 in total has the chance of them NOT showing in the menu for you to choose from.

That is what i had to do in my system to get it working again.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.