MM G15 plugin v1.4 for Logitech G15, G13, G510, G19 etc.

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

modtang

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.3b

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:press ctrl+shift+esc and see what process name your MM is using. If it's sitting on the 1.3b screen it's not detecting MM; it checks for MediaMonkey.exe or MediaMonkey (non-skinned).exe. Sometimes windows decides to use short filenames though which look something like MediaM~1.exe. I forgot how to make it go back to normal but if yours looks like that I'll find it again, it's fixable, I've had it happen before.
That's exactly what it's doing. I'm using a portable hard drive at the moment too. Possibly related? http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=9913
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

It could be because of the USB, only info I could find online says Windows falls back on those filenames when it has trouble loading the full path. Try renaming the exe, run it and close it, and rename it back to normal and see if that fixes it. I think that's how I fixed it, but it's been a few months since it happened.
modtang

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:It could be because of the USB, only info I could find online says Windows falls back on those filenames when it has trouble loading the full path. Try renaming the exe, run it and close it, and rename it back to normal and see if that fixes it. I think that's how I fixed it, but it's been a few months since it happened.
Didn't work. I've spent the last hour on Google too but found nothing that helps. :(
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

You could try reinstalling MM. All the information I could find online point to it being a filesystem problem so I don't know how to reproduce it. It keeps doing it after a system restart? I'll find out how the short filenames work tomorrow though and see if I can detect them so even if you get it running back to normal it won't be a problem in the future.
modtang

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:You could try reinstalling MM. All the information I could find online point to it being a filesystem problem so I don't know how to reproduce it. It keeps doing it after a system restart? I'll find out how the short filenames work tomorrow though and see if I can detect them so even if you get it running back to normal it won't be a problem in the future.
Restarted a couple of times. No go. Weird thing is it was working with my current setup for over a week. Then yesterday it just stopped working. I really hate it when things like that happen. So frustrating. Any help would be appreciated, as always. I love your little plugin. 8)
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

Uploaded a new version that I think should detect the MediaM~1 version, but I have no way to test it so let me know if it works. Still labeled 1.3b as I didn't change anything else. Sorry it took so long, went to go see Yeah Yeah Yeahs right after I got off work.
modtang

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:Uploaded a new version that I think should detect the MediaM~1 version, but I have no way to test it so let me know if it works. Still labeled 1.3b as I didn't change anything else. Sorry it took so long, went to go see Yeah Yeah Yeahs right after I got off work.
The version I downloaded labelled as 1.5b shows up on the LCD screen as 1.5a. And it still doesn't work, sorry to tell you. :(
meowmix4jo

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.3c

Post by meowmix4jo »

It should still be showing up as b, I re-uploaded it as c to make sure it's clear the right one is running though. Displays as 1.3c on screen as well.

http://meowsmix.com/pages/downloads/MM_G15_1.3c.zip
modtang

Post by modtang »

Obv I meant 1.3 not 1.5 as well. Testing the new one now...

It works. Thank you again for your effort. I love this plugin and I get sad when it doesn't work for me. :lol:
CubsWin

Post by CubsWin »

Thank you for your work on this plugin and I have been using it for several months with my G15 keyboard in Windows 7. Has anyone else had problems with the LCD display freezing when running this app? My display occasionally freezes until I press the toggle button on my keyboard to switch display screens and then it works again. I would say this happens about once per day on average. Not a huge deal, but just a minor inconvenience when I don't realize that I have new email because the screen was frozen and didn't show the notification.
MMFrLife

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.1

Post by MMFrLife »

rovingcowboy wrote:excuse the intrusion but what the . is g15 ?

:-? :o :(
:lol:

Seriously, cool plug-in, and I figured out what it is by reading the first few posts, but you may want to change the
title to the lead post to just - Logitech G15 plugin v1.3c. or MM Logitech G15 plugin v1.3c .
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

CubsWin wrote:Thank you for your work on this plugin and I have been using it for several months with my G15 keyboard in Windows 7. Has anyone else had problems with the LCD display freezing when running this app? My display occasionally freezes until I press the toggle button on my keyboard to switch display screens and then it works again. I would say this happens about once per day on average. Not a huge deal, but just a minor inconvenience when I don't realize that I have new email because the screen was frozen and didn't show the notification.
I've actually had this before but it seems to happen with random apps so I never connected the two. Does it only happen when you have this running and not any other time?

I'm actually not using a G15 anymore since I got a new desk and it doesn't fit, but I still own it so I'll take a look but I can't monitor it for extended periods anymore.
NibyNool

MM G15 plugin v1.3c confirmed working on Logitech G19

Post by NibyNool »

I realise this thread hasn't been touched for a good 3 years, but I've finally had some time to get my battle-station set-up properly at work, and just want to confirm that this plugin works with the G19 (I couldn't see anyone else confirming it).
meowmix4jo

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.3c confirmed working on Logitech G19

Post by meowmix4jo »

NibyNool wrote:I realise this thread hasn't been touched for a good 3 years, but I've finally had some time to get my battle-station set-up properly at work, and just want to confirm that this plugin works with the G19 (I couldn't see anyone else confirming it).
Still very much alive, latest version came out in Feb-2014 iirc. Didn't even realize it's been 3 years since first release though. Thanks for confirming G19, I'll add it to the list of confirmed working.
crap_inhuman

Post by crap_inhuman »

meowmix4jo wrote:I'm actually not using a G15 anymore since I got a new desk and it doesn't fit, but I still own it so I'll take a look but I can't monitor it for extended periods anymore.
Which keyboard you are using now ? I love my G510, but who knows, there are better keyboards ?! :wink:
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0