MM G15 plugin v1.4 for Logitech G15, G13, G510, G19 etc.

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

modtang

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.3

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:The actual mediamonkey process, it's usually mediamonkey.exe. Try the x86 version too, I don't think it will make a difference but it won't hurt to try it.
Yeah it's running the 32bit MediaMonkey.exe, MediaMonkey (non-skinned).
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

Ah it's because of the non-skinned. I forgot that exe existed, I'll write a fix for it right now, all the other bugs seem to be fixed so I'll upload it as soon as I finish it, shouldn't take more than an 30 mins hopefully.
modtang

Post by modtang »

meowmix4jo wrote:Ah it's because of the non-skinned. I forgot that exe existed, I'll write a fix for it right now, all the other bugs seem to be fixed so I'll upload it as soon as I finish it, shouldn't take more than an 30 mins hopefully.
You're a legend. Thank you so much. I'll wait (im)patiently for you to be done. :lol:
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

http://meowsmix.com/pages/downloads/MM_G15_1.3b.zip
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=8328

I'm using a different computer now, so from 1.3b+ the needed redist is going to be the 2010 one. VS2010 doesn't like it when you use x86 libraries with x64 code either and that makes it a pain to debug x64, so I won't be including an x64 build anymore. Let me know if that isn't the right redist or if there's any other problems, I rewrote a considerable portion so I might have introduced new issues or forgotten to include old fixes.
modtang

Re: MM G15 plugin v1.3b

Post by modtang »

It works! Thank you for your help. :D
modtang

Post by modtang »

After restarting my computer it no longer works. No idea why. I've started everything manually but I'm just getting the MM_G15 v1.3b screen and nothing else. I think it has something to do with the Logitech software. I might try an older version. Which do you recommend that actually works for you?
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

I'm using 1511 with 8.40.83. That's weird though, if it was working before though it's probably MM unless you changed something. I've seen it not open the connection correctly before but I added code to check for that a few versions ago so it should fix it automatically, but if it's that closing and restarting both MM and MM_G15 should fix it. Otherwise, check the processes, sometimes windows decides to start using the short file names for no apparent reason and that makes it stop working but a restart will usually bring it back to normal.
JohnDoe

Post by JohnDoe »

JohnDoe wrote:I have the problem with the time display with my G510. The play-button is bliniking if a song stopped and the time still stand at 00:00. even when it play a song. The Logitech Gaming Software is 8.35.18
Now it works. Thx a lot for the new version, meowmix4jo! :D
Goatman

Post by Goatman »

Looks like I found the right place. I've got a Windows 7 64 bit system and would like to add MM to my G15 but so far no success. What is the latest download link you would suggest for me?

Thanks in advance.
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

1.3b is the latest one and it should work on win 7 x64, that's what I'm running it on right now. Do you get any errors?
Goatman

Post by Goatman »

OK, that is the one I had tried. This is the error message. "MM_G15.exe - System Error The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

Goatman

Post by Goatman »

That got it. I had downloaded a file recommended here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/36518 ... g-computer but that one didn't work. Yours did.

Thanks a bunch. It works great. :D
modtang

Post by modtang »

modtang wrote:After restarting my computer it no longer works. No idea why. I've started everything manually but I'm just getting the MM_G15 v1.3b screen and nothing else. I think it has something to do with the Logitech software. I might try an older version. Which do you recommend that actually works for you?
It's happened again. It was working fine for ages and now it's just sitting on the MM_G15 v1.3b screen. Is there a service or something that needs to be running for this to work?
meowmix4jo

Post by meowmix4jo »

press ctrl+shift+esc and see what process name your MM is using. If it's sitting on the 1.3b screen it's not detecting MM; it checks for MediaMonkey.exe or MediaMonkey (non-skinned).exe. Sometimes windows decides to use short filenames though which look something like MediaM~1.exe. I forgot how to make it go back to normal but if yours looks like that I'll find it again, it's fixable, I've had it happen before.