Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Aff

Re: Monkey Rok 6.1 - Updated 09/03/2013

Post by Aff »

cyd wrote:I can confirm: I'm using MM in portable mode and MR is not working any more with MM4.1
Hi trixmoto
Have you been able to have a look at this yet? Is there anything I can do?
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

Im using the latest 4.1.1.1703 RC with MR6.1 in portable mode with no problems, it could be the fact the "COM" needs registering with windows.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

popsmike wrote:Im using the latest 4.1.1.1703 RC with MR6.1 in portable mode with no problems, it could be the fact the "COM" needs registering with windows.
Please tell me more. When I try to use MR in portable mode, MM immediately closes. If I click Tools…Options...MR and do anything with the settings, MM closes.
Aff

Post by Aff »

popsmike wrote:Im using the latest 4.1.1.1703 RC with MR6.1 in portable mode with no problems, it could be the fact the "COM" needs registering with windows.
Did you a clean installation in portable mode? Did you run MediaMonkey.exe /regserver afterwards?

Indeed after MediaMonkey.exe /regserver (run as administrator) it works now. But as far as I remember I didn't have to do this with MM 4.0, so it seems that something has changed with 4.1.

Would be great if trixmoto had some time for this issue.
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

Yeah it was a clean install on a usb portable drive. after installing i indeed did run MediaMonkey.exe /regserver
and haven't had to do it on this machine again,
but i suspect if i use the drive on another machine i would have to do it again.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, I'd love to have some time. It also means creating a test environment to try and replicate, as I don't run in portable mode. I can't promise when I'll get round to looking at this, sorry.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

trixmoto wrote:Yeah, I'd love to have some time. It also means creating a test environment to try and replicate, as I don't run in portable mode. I can't promise when I'll get round to looking at this, sorry.
Hey @trixmoto, im willing to trial any updates you may have in portable mode, its no problem removing the 'COM' as i already ceated a batch file to take care of this and i only run MM in portable anyway.
drughetto

is there a script or a way to mark a song love in last.fm?

Post by drughetto »

Hi

is there a script or a way to mark a song in my playlist love song in last.fm ?

for example foobar can do it

i will appreciate it a lot
thanks
nohitter151

Re: is there a script or a way to mark a song love in last.f

Post by nohitter151 »

I think you can do this with MonkeyRok
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
drughetto

Re: is there a script or a way to mark a song love in last.f

Post by drughetto »

nohitter151 wrote:I think you can do this with MonkeyRok
hi
thanks
it doesn't work to me
is it compatible with last versione of media monkey and windows 8.1 64 pro?
Last edited by Lowlander on Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

Is there any chance of getting PNG support in MonkeyRok?

I have a PNG CD Label that only occasionally displays.
Most times it doesn't. And it never display if I click on it.

The good think about PNG is that it has a transparent background instead of a square.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm not sure what you mean by this, the script just uses the script API methods to extract the image data and IE to display it, so any image should work.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

rrfpacker wrote:
danasince1979 wrote:MR is not appearing on start even when it is set to always or as on shutdown with it showing at shutdown. The toolbar icon will appear selected as if it is on but it still has to be clicked to show it. Any ideas?
Happens with me, too. I was just dealing with it.
I could replicate this at the time, but I can't now I've come to fix it. Maybe it was a MM bug that's been fixed?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

MoreTrife wrote:would someone please respond with whether their "artist images" panel is working at least? thank you!
Given that this webservice has now been removed, in the next version I've left the option available as an external panel, but it only displays the main artist image now, rather than lots of images, which is a shame.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

trixmoto wrote:
rrfpacker wrote:
danasince1979 wrote:MR is not appearing on start even when it is set to always or as on shutdown with it showing at shutdown. The toolbar icon will appear selected as if it is on but it still has to be clicked to show it. Any ideas?
Happens with me, too. I was just dealing with it.
I could replicate this at the time, but I can't now I've come to fix it. Maybe it was a MM bug that's been fixed?
Not fixed as of 4.1.1.1703 in Portable mode. I don't want to update because the listed fixes don't affect me and usually when I update other stuff doesn't work! But Thank You.