Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Monkey Rok 5.0 - Updated 09/03/2010

Post by nynaevelan »

What options do you have selected??
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

nynaevelan wrote:What options do you have selected??
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2238/mr1.png
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8180/mr2.png

BTW: just an idea - did you ever totally uninstall MR4 before going to 5? I noticed some things acting a little strange because I upgraded first, but I uninstalled everything from the MonkeyRok folder and reinstalled 5.0 and everything has been smooth since.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
prikichi

Moneyrok on external HD

Post by prikichi »

Hi Trixmoto,

I run in 'now playing' mode. Most settings are default, but i turned the panels external and favourite off.
By the way, if we run mediamonkey/monkey rok locally (referring to the central external hd) all works swell. Any advice is appreciated.

This is in my monkeyrok.log:

MonkeyRok 5.0 started...

Panel enabled...
OnOptionsChange event triggered...

Start of debug...
OnPlay event triggered...

If you need more information please ask.

Thanks again!
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Valeriano wrote:
trixmoto wrote:If you right click on the track rating then you can change it using the context menu.
I have no idea how I've missed that in the first place. O.o Thanks!
I didn't know that either. :o
--
The gpzbc
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Owyn - thanks for this, my guess is it's either a null reference or exceeding the data range, although the maximum value for CLng is 2,147,483,647 so I'm thinking null is more likely.

@nynaevelan - can you please enable the debug log and either post it here or email it to me?

@prikichi - no message are coming out of "Functions.vbs" which tells me that IE is refusing to run the file because it is stored on a server and not your machine. I think you'll need to amend your security settings in the "Local Network" section of the Internet Options in IE to allow ActiveX scripting.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

@Trix: Definitely nulls.

I ran the query in the viewer

Code: Select all

SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>25 AND Songs.Rating<36 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
And got a single row (expected) as all null values.

Edit:
The problem is new to 5.0. I ran the History mode once in 4.1 just to look at it. But, I do have a very active database. :-?
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

nynaevelan wrote:Is it just me but in tab mode the only external panels which I get that show data are Biography, Track Cover, Artist Events, Similar Tracks and Track Video. The others just show up blank using classic_tabs and Nohitters Vitreous skin. Here are my settings in case I have something turned off that should not be.

Nyn
Yeah, some panels don't display anything in tab mode. Biography doesn't even display for me.
I think it has already been stated earlier in the thread.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Yep. Tabs are broken at the moment. If you change your skin from e.g. Classic_tabs->Classic->Classic_tabs you should find that your missing tabs will magically re-appear.

That is, if there is data for the tab. e.g. If last.fm does not have a biography for the artist then the tab will be hidden.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I've added checks for null values for all the statistics SQL commands, and I'm also loading it in sections which makes it look more responsive I think. I've fixed the issue with the tabs as well. I'll try to get a version out this week which is primarily bug fixes and save most of the requests for a little later on.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
stan9980

Post by stan9980 »

Hi trix,

I ran with DebugSQL on, and got the following...

MonkeyRok 5.0 started...

Panel enabled...
  [OnPlayChange()]
  Showing statistics...
***SELECT Count(Distinct ArtistsSongs.IDArtist) AS Nombre FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1
***SELECT Count(Distinct Artists.ID) AS Nombre FROM Artists WHERE Artists.ID IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs.IDArtist FROM ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE PlayCounter>0))
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.IDAlbum) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.IDAlbum>0 AND Songs.Album!=''
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.IDAlbum) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.IDAlbum>0 AND Songs.Album!='' AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct Genres.IDGenre) AS Nombre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.IDGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Genres.IDGenre) AS Nombre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.IDGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS Nombre FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct PlayLists.IDPlaylist) AS Nombre FROM PlayLists WHERE (PlayLists.IsAutoPlayList ISNULL or PlayLists.IsAutoPlaylist=0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct PlayLists.IDPlaylist) AS Nombre FROM PlayLists WHERE (PlayLists.IsAutoPlayList ISNULL or Playlists.IsAutoPlaylist=0) AND PlayLists.IDPlaylist IN (SELECT PlaylistSongs.IDPlaylist FROM Songs,PlaylistSongs WHERE Songs.ID=PlaylistSongs.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.ID) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.ID) AS Nombre, Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength, Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID>0
***SELECT Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength, Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS avgYear FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Avg(Distinct Cast((Songs.Year/10000) AS Integer)) AS avgYearPlayed FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(Songs.SongLength) AS AvgLength, Avg(Songs.FileLength) AS AvgFileLength, Avg(Songs.Bitrate) AS AvgBitrate FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID>0
***SELECT Avg(Songs.Rating) AS AvgRating FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>-1
***SELECT Avg(Songs.SongLength) AS AvgLength, Avg(Songs.FileLength) AS AvgFileLength, Avg(Songs.Bitrate) AS AvgBitratePlayed FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGTracks FROM (SELECT Count(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Album!='' GROUP BY IDAlbum)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs2.ID) AS CountOfID FROM Songs AS Songs2 WHERE Songs2.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Albums.ID FROM Albums WHERE Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID IN (SELECT Songs.IDAlbum FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0))
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGPlayed FROM (SELECT Count(Played.IdSong) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IdSong GROUP BY Cast(Played.PlayDate AS Integer))
***SELECT Avg(Songs.Rating) AS AvgRatingPlayed FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IdSong AND Songs.Rating>-1
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGGenre FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong GROUP BY GenresSongs.IDGenre)
***SELECT Count(Distinct GenresSongs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IdGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs2.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs AS GenresSongs2 WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs2.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGArtist FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist)
***SELECT Count(Distinct ArtistsSongs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND ArtistsSongs.IdArtist IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs2.IdArtist FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs AS ArtistsSongs2 WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs2.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGYear FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>-1 GROUP BY Songs.Year)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGYearPlayed FROM (SELECT Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0 AND Songs.Year>-1 GROUP BY Songs.Year)
***SELECT Artists.ID,Artists.Artist,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Artists,ArtistsSongs,Songs WHERE Artists.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) DESC LIMIT 10
***SELECT Artists.ID,Artists.Artist,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Artists,ArtistsSongs,Songs WHERE Artists.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) DESC LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.AlbumArtist AS Artist,Albums.Album AS Album,Avg(Songs.Rating) AS Rating,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,Albums WHERE Albums.ID>0 AND Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID=Songs.IDAlbum GROUP BY Songs.IDAlbum, Albums.Album ORDER BY Rating Desc, TotalLength Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.AlbumArtist AS Artist,Albums.Album AS Album,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,Albums WHERE Albums.ID>0 AND Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID=Songs.IDAlbum AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY Songs.IDAlbum, Albums.Album ORDER BY Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Genres.IDGenre,Genres.GenreName,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,GenresSongs,Genres WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Genres.IDGenre=GenresSongs.IDGenre GROUP BY Genres.IDGenre, Genres.GenreName ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength,Genres.GenreName FROM Songs,GenresSongs,Genres WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Genres.IDGenre=GenresSongs.IDGenre AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY GenresSongs.IDGenre ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>95 AND Songs.Rating<101
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>85 AND Songs.Rating<96
I then checked the last query...

SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>85 AND Songs.Rating<96
with SQLViewer and got a single empty row like Owen, so it looks like my problem is caused by null values too.

Cheers,

stan9980
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Mizery_Made wrote:Only the one next to the Now Playing track opens for me (despite the one listed for the album showing the cursor as if it were clickable), but when I click it, it opens up full size for me.
Clicking on the other album images will play the album, if you don't have the "do not add tracks to now playing list" option ticked. Personally I'd forgotten about this behaviour, does anyone use it? Maybe I should consider linking to the album artwork instead?
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

dypsis wrote:Is there a way to get MonkeyRok to remember to keep the track list of the now playing album expanded?
When I re-open MediaMonkey or when the album changes, it always reverts back to the collapsed state.
I'd also like to know this. I've been bashing my head against the wall for a while, and can't figure out how to make it always open. I've tried setting the style.display to "block" by default, but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Ultimately, I can put the relevant album header information into the section's titlebar, and I just want to have the section's titlebar control showing and hiding the tracklist - I had that working in MR 4.1, but can't figure out how to replicate that in 5.0. You can see what I'm talking about in this shot from 4.1:

Hopefully, that makes sense.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well the reason that this doesn't work is that it is build like any other album header, in the sense that the tracklist doesn't actually exist until you click the header to expand the tracklist. I have however made an exception to this in the next version, so the current album will remember it's state. :)
Nebbin

Post by Nebbin »

Hi Trix, I love the new MR.

I am experiencing some issues though, in addition to some of the others mentioned earlier:

1. the tabs move around, and often end up haphazard in their placement

Image Image

2. The track video doesn't work for me. When a track plays, the screen correctly shows the still image of the music vid, but when I press play (which I have to click twice) it either spends forever trying to load; or, simply brings up the message "This video is not available". If I double click on the vid, then I can get it playing fine in IE.

Also, did you find a way to choose seed artists other than the first for a multi-artist track?
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

trixmoto wrote:Well the reason that this doesn't work is that it is build like any other album header, in the sense that the tracklist doesn't actually exist until you click the header to expand the tracklist. I have however made an exception to this in the next version, so the current album will remember it's state. :)
Thanks!

What I have done it the past was create a second function called "FormatAlbumHeader2" so I could format the current album differently than the "Albums By" and similar panes. That kinda-sorta works with 5, but if the tracklist doesn't even get generated until the header is clicked on,, I'm not sure how I can work around that until you update. That's not gonna stop me from hacking at it, though. ;)