Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Mizery_Made

Re: Monkey Rok 5.0 - Updated 09/03/2010

Post by Mizery_Made »

Owyn wrote:Option to include current album in Albums By appears to be broken.
Works here.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Mizery_Made wrote:
Works here.
Yeah. I just noticed it working for another artist. Need to go back to other artist & see what is different.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Laoma - ok, I'll check out the apostrophe issue. The % match is definitely working here though. :-?

@Owyn - ok, I'll take a look at that option.

@DreadM - looking good! It should definitely be possible to do borderless though, as long as you have the option enabled in the settings?

@Mizery_Made - I'm pretty sure it does here too! :-?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Owyn wrote:
Mizery_Made wrote:
Works here.
Yeah. I just noticed it working for another artist. Need to go back to other artist & see what is different.
:oops:
Did not check the original issue closely enough. I was looking at an Albums Featuring panel, not, Albums By.
No Bug.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Haha, you've found enough genuine issues for me to let this one slide! :lol:
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
dypsis

Remove Ratings From MonkeyRok

Post by dypsis »

Another thing that would be good to see once all the important issues are resolved.
I don't use Ratings at all. The MonkeyRok settings enable you to disable them from Statistics and Album Details, but they still remain in the Now Playing section and the Album section.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well the album details is defined by the skin in "SkinFunction.vbs", but I can add an option to hide the ratings from the top section.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

trixmoto wrote:Well the album details is defined by the skin in "SkinFunction.vbs", but I can add an option to hide the ratings from the top section.
Thanks for that mate.

Let me say something very positive, I think you have fixed something that has bugged me for a long time in MonkeyRok.
The response time when playing artists with many albums has been improved greatly.
My computers used to be unresponsive for up to a minute or more when I played artists with lots of albums.
In fact, it is even quick on my older computer.

How the hell did you do it?

Man, you have done well.

Thank you... :)
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

There seems to be some sort of problem on the right with unused space.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thank you, I've certainly tried my best. I've used global variables to do some caching of settings, improving the context menus I think has helped with the load time, and I've also worked on the image caching, amongst other things.

I think this is an issue with the stylesheet - when you hide sections the width doesn't match up to 100% and this can throw things off. I'll try and come up with a re-calculation algorithm in the next version.
Laoma

Post by Laoma »

@trixmoto,
thanks for checking the apostrophe issue, not a biggie. And I also have found the solution of the "similar artists" issue: When switching my regional settings in Win XP to English, everything is working fine - German gives me the mentioned problem.

Thanks so much again for all your hard work!!!
trixmoto wrote:@Laoma - ok, I'll check out the apostrophe issue. The % match is definitely working here though. :-?
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
@DreadM - looking good! It should definitely be possible to do borderless though, as long as you have the option enabled in the settings?
yes i disable the border's in the settings,and ad ( html { border:none; } )to the css file ,but still there is a gray and white border around, also in the default skin's.
any ideas?

And the video panel don't works on my win 7 64 bit system ,but works fine on vista 32 bit

two more question : in some skin files there is a skin.css.bak file ,is it necessary for new skin's.
and in the html file i found ( <title>Classic</title> )must this be changed to the new skin name?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'll take a look at the borderless issue, but I'd not noticed this when I was testing. I don't have Windows 7 so I can't test the video panel. The "skin.css.bak" file is just a backup that the editor I use has created and I forgot to delete. The title tag is never actually used, I just keep it correct for my own information.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks Trixmoto for the info,for the video panel i look again maybe i can find some more out.
there is also something strange behavior in the lyrics panel sometimes it changes the text style in lyrics header and the lyrics window.

BTW here is a MR5 Skin for the 7on Skin,
looks like this :

if it works correct i will send you the file

can be download here
Coolcat67

Thanks for the update

Post by Coolcat67 »

Hy trixmoto.

Thanks for the 5.0 update. At last i can use MR. :D

In the older versions it was not possible to use it, because of the extreme long waiting time by artists with many albums. Now it works fine.

Thx again
Greetz
Coolcat