Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Mellon

Re: Statistics

Post by Mellon »

Hadron wrote:Statistics are not working for me with MM 4.0.0.1414.
You wouldn't happen to be using the Mellon skin, would you?
Because the MonkeyRok Mellon skin is broken.

Single clicking is also broken in the Mellon skin.
DreadM

Re: Monkey Rok 5.6 - Updated 08/02/2011

Post by DreadM »

Check out Mellon post
update MR Mellon skin for single click action (for statistic i must look again )
also release Mellon Tab skin version for MR
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

DreadM wrote:i work on a new skin and want to display the word "Album :" in front of the current Album title ... is it possible to show the album name without the Artist behind it?
Having looked at this a little closer, you can set the album title in the "Skin_FormatCurrentAlbum" function in the "SkinFunctions.vbs" file. I am however adding an option so the user can configure this in the next version as well.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

heartofhate wrote:i really like the biography option to lastfm but how about adding a feature where it shows the artist on wikipedia?
I like this idea in theory, but unfortunately in practise it is really difficult to match an artist to the right page and the accuracy is simply not good enough. For example...

Stereophonics - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereophonics
Athlete - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlete_(band)
The Beautiful South - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beautiful_South
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

trixmoto wrote:I am however adding an option so the user can configure this in the next version as well.
sounds good :D can't wait

I like to browse through my library with the similar Artist Tab/option,
Would it not be nice to show the Albums from artist's instead of a hole list from title's ?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Maybe you could provide a screenshot to explain?
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

if i click on a similar Artist , a list with available title's appears (left side)
i think it would be more useful to show available Albums with the option to play the hole album or expand it and select a track ,
like it works in "Albums from" panel.

btw :
i update the MR Mellon skins,
fix single click action
fix statistic view
fix slider bug
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ah yes, I see - I'll add it to my list. I've not got your Mellon skins on my website at all, but I will add them soon.
maroja

Post by maroja »

Ok this is really rudimentary so PLEASE forgive me if it makes you say "duh!"

I've been searching for ages how to reopen all my monkeyrok panels again. Is there something I'm missing because I can't seem to do it?

Oh and trixmoto, you're work is incredible! Thank you for all of it
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You'll need to go into "Tools > Options > MediaMonkey Settings" and on one of those panels there's options to show/hide different panels.
maroja

Post by maroja »

Thanks, but I've scoured every option with no result (even checking/unchecking the hide panels option). I can't get the default panels back once I've x'd them. For example, I exited the monkeyrok player panel and now I can't get it to return.

Also, is there a way to rearrange the panels, both default and external, so that they could appear in any order? At the moment I can only have the external ones in any order with the default ones at the bottom.

Cheers for your help!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You need to edit the "skin.html" file to change the order of the panels.
Big Isch

Post by Big Isch »

Huuu :D

Real great script - do not know how I could live without it before !

I think there is a problem with highlighting tracks in "Albums by <Artist>" and "Albums featuring <Artist>".

Usually tracks that account for an album being in "Albums featuring <Artist>" are in black text-color, not gray.
But when the track in the "featuring Album" has multiple artists, the album is found, but the track is not shown
in black text-color.

Also when the playing track has multiple artist, an "Albums featuring <Artist>" is found, but the accounting track
is not shown in black. Even when the accounting track has single artist.

E.g. Playing a track with artist = "Bach"

So in following example the album is found and track 03 is shown in black text-color:
01-foo as artist
02-foo as astist
03-Bach as artist

BUT, When changing track 03 to
03-Bach and bar as artist (artist = "Bach; bar")
.. then the albums is still found, but track 03 is shown in gray, just like track one and two.

This is not real a problem, but it would be much easier in "Compilations" in "Albums featuring <Artist>" to spot the
accounting traclk.

This leads me to also to the suggestion,
to have an option to only show "accounting" tracks in "Albums featuring <Artist>". :roll:

... again thanks a lot for real great idea and good-looking implementation !
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm not really sure what you mean by "accounting" - could be lost in translation. The way it currently works is that the whole artist string is matched, so "Bach" would not match "Bach; bar".
Big Isch

Post by Big Isch »

Hi :D

With "accounting" I mean the track (at least) one that is why an album is listed in "Albums featuring <Artist>".

I do experience that the whole artist string is matched for showing the track in black-ink.
Thus when an artist is played, but the track has multiple artist, it never matches. (BAD)

BUT for selecting an album as "Albums featuring <Artist>" of playing artist, the playing artist may be one
of the multiple artists listed. So SQL query takes account of that ?!

As example, lets assume following album:
01-foo as artist
02-foo as astist
03-Bach and bar as artist (artist = "Bach; bar")

When playing Bach on another album, the above album is listed in "Albums featuring <Artist>".
It would not, if "Bach" is compared to "Bach; bar" ! ?

BUT for showing track 03, it looks like the full string is matched. Thus track 03 is show in gray like the others.
All tracks are in gray.

If all tracks are shown in gray, then why is the album shown in "Albums featuring <Artist>" ?
Should'nt at least one track be shown with black-ink ? (to mark the track that qualifies the album as "Album featuring <Artist>")

:roll: