Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

testyquesty

Re: Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Post by testyquesty »

Hi trixmoto

I've been away from this forum as there had been no postings from yourself for a while when I last had a look in April.

What I was trying to say is that while I do love Monkey Rok very much, I have noticed a number of issues:

1. As I mentioned before, under the Genres Played category I have a genre that is ranked 4th but has been played nearly 300 times more then the genre in third. Surely the two genres should have changed places based on play count.

2. The next issue I brought up previously: Every time I play a song that is 4.5 stars, the tracks column for the Ratings Category goes up one place BUT also the Ratings Played Category for 4.5 Stars goes up. Another words, every time I play a track rated at 4.5 stars both the Ratings & Ratings Played track column goes up by one ( ie giving 1450 on show in both 4.5 Star Categories and if I play another 4.5 star rated track both track columns will go up to 1451).

3. Finally, again in the Ratings Category: The 1 star rating has two entries ie I have 10 Star rating levels 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1,1. Notice the 1 twice. Should that not be either a 0.5 or be gone altogether? The stats for both 1 star rating are the same in both entries.

Again a screen shot would be the best way to show you all of the above but I see no way of doing it on this forum without uploading it to a website.

Other then that, spot on!!! keep up the good work!!!
Dan_no

Post by Dan_no »

This Add-On is amazing thank you so much for this!
For a while I have had some issues with the right click. When I click right on a song or an album and select "view artist" or "view album" it might open the branch for the archive tree but it won't show the artist in the main window (it remains unchanged). I run MM 4.1.8.1751 an Monkey Rok 6.2 on windows 7.
Does anyone know any easy fix for this? Did I just miss something?
Thank you guys so much, especially triximoto!
Dan
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

There isn't a user manual, hopefully the options are fairly self explanatory, or there's this forum. For the Last.Fm username, I think it assumes that if you have Last.Fm, you're using the Last.fm Scrobbler script, and uses the username you've logged into this with.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
kriffe

Post by kriffe »

Hello.

First of all, thank you very much for this script. I have been using it for several years.

Recently i've been running into a problem that I hope I could get some help with. Every time that i've tried to install a new monkeyrok skin i encountered the same problem, which is shown in the pictures below. This does not occur if i use one of the default skins included in monkeyrok. I've tried installing them both in mediamonkey and manual unzip-copy-paste. Any clues?

Image Image
bjoerns

Post by bjoerns »

kriffe wrote:Hello.

First of all, thank you very much for this script. I have been using it for several years.

Recently i've been running into a problem that I hope I could get some help with. Every time that i've tried to install a new monkeyrok skin i encountered the same problem, which is shown in the pictures below. This does not occur if i use one of the default skins included in monkeyrok. I've tried installing them both in mediamonkey and manual unzip-copy-paste. Any clues?
Same for me, but I can't get the default skins to work neither.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

This addon should be integrated into MM. :wink:
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

dypsis wrote:This addon should be integrated into MM. :wink:
agreed
--
The gpzbc
linn

Post by linn »

Just installed it, looks really nice , but, so many options...
Is there a comprehensive text somewhere which explains all the options/panels ?
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Right clicking a file doesn't appear to be working in Windows 10 v1511.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Can I remove the 'X' in the MonkeyRok panels?

If they are accidentally closed, I have to go into the MonkeyRok settings to restore them, so it doesn't make much sense to me to have the 'X' there.
I would like it so if I don't need a panel, I will go into the MonkeyRok settings to remove a panel just like I have to do to restore a panel.

I hope I made my point clear. I currently have to go into the MonkeyRok settings to restore a panel, so why not make it the same to add a panel?
I just want the process for removing and adding a panel the same.
Barreltje

Post by Barreltje »

Hi trixmoto,

Is this topic still alive?
Is Monkey Rok still in development?

Please give us a sign of life.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Yeah, trixmoto addons are great. :)
Vex

Post by Vex »

Wow!
This is an amazing addon. :)
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

I hope you guys are going to implement the features of MonkeyRok into MediaMonkey 5.
Without MonkeyRok, I'm gone.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Check it in Alpha version and give us feedback where it should be the best to implement, Maybe Trix will port it and we can help him with that.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts