Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 6.0 - Updated 23/10/2012

Post by trixmoto » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 am

I'm working on the next version of this script at the moment. All the external panels that build album headers have now had an extra class added to the outer div tag. So now for similar artists it will have the class "album_header" and "similar_artists", allowing you to change the colour, or any other style you require.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 pm

trixmoto wrote:I'm working on the next version of this script at the moment. All the external panels that build album headers have now had an extra class added to the outer div tag. So now for similar artists it will have the class "album_header" and "similar_artists", allowing you to change the colour, or any other style you require.
Always knew you was fast and good at scripting. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. Proscan tablet Android 4.3 ) 7. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Well I do my best :) The new version is pretty much ready, I think, just doing some final testing and waiting for my translators to come back with the new strings.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

DreadM

Post by DreadM » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:16 am

trixmoto wrote:All the external panels that build album headers have now had an extra class added to the outer div tag. So now for similar artists it will have the class "album_header" and "similar_artists", allowing you to change the colour, or any other style you require.
Oh , this sounds great . :)
trixmoto wrote:The new version is pretty much ready, I think, just doing some final testing and waiting for my translators to come back with the new strings.
If you look for beta tester or any help, let me know. :wink:

bradscotsanders

MonkeyRok 6.0 & Windows 7 (64)

Post by bradscotsanders » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

After a million different installs trying to find the right combination, I still have not straightened out the MonkeyRok working properly with MM. I have the small window showing the versions and have tried different settings to display, but still haven't any panels underneath like on my old installation (WinXP). I know this is not specific, but is there someone who could shine a light on my install? I have made the registry changes as suggested to correct the ActiveX torture popup.

MM4.0.7.1511 installed as administrator. MonkeyRok installed for all users.

bradscotsanders

Post by bradscotsanders » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 pm

OK, found my issue. Database was not updated with library. Blank screen occurs when you haven't done this step.

Ta Lun

Post by Ta Lun » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:43 am

Hey i installed MonkeyRok 6.0 on MM 4.0.7.1511 and have the Problem that MonkeyRok doesn´t show the lyric of a Song completed.

It dosen´t matter if it showed the Text-Panel or any external-panel every time there is a limit an then monkeyrok make a cut in the lyrics.
plz fix this or maybe tell me how i can fix it by my self.

Tahnks

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 6.1 - Updated 09/03/2012

Post by trixmoto » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 am

New version (6.1) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Added specific classes to external panels to improve skinning
- Fixed translations not trimmed correctly
- Fixed artwork popup not sizing correctly
- Fixed individual track artwork not displaying correctly
- Updated Italian translation (thanks to SanMarc)
- Updated Russian translation (thanks to Alex Santor)
- Added options to cache external panel contents
- Added options to hide played and last played info
- Added option to specify minimum match percentage

gpzbc

Re: Monkey Rok 6.1 - Updated 09/03/2012

Post by gpzbc » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the update and all of your work!

(I think you might have put the wrong year in your post title.) :wink:
--
The gpzbc

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 6.1 - Updated 09/03/2013

Post by trixmoto » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks! And yes, I've fixed that now :)

dtsig

MonkeyRok 6.1 - 2 newbie questions

Post by dtsig » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Just installed MonkeyRok 6.1 and have 2 questions:

1) when MM starts, and of course MR starts, I aways gets the 'activex' warning shown below. I know this is a windows thing but wonder if you know of any way to not get this

2) As you can see on the right hand side of the image below ... MR doesn't show any panes. I have looked at Options->MonkeyRock (and more) but don't see anything to turn on panes. I am probably just missing it but ... thoughts

When MR starts, after clicking OK on activex message, there is a flash in the MR window and it looks like it builds panes .. then simply removes them

Tia

Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig

dtsig

Post by dtsig » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Hmmm ... after approx 5 minutes data showed up in the MR window. I think this happened at the same time as 'Now Playing' added songs ... though not positive

Edited: Some minutes later (20-30) I came back to MM. I had had it minimized as I was working on other thing. When I brought it back up MR is now empty again. Just the top of the frame saying "MonkeyRok 6.1 - Now Playing". The window is completely empty. I have not gone through 2 new songs and nothing is showing in MR.

Edited: Just 30 seconds after I posted MR did show info for the 3rd song.

Thoughts
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig

gpzbc

Re: MonkeyRok 6.1 - 2 newbie questions

Post by gpzbc » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:30 pm

dtsig wrote:Just installed MonkeyRok 6.1 and have 2 questions:

1) when MM starts, and of course MR starts, I aways gets the 'activex' warning shown below. I know this is a windows thing but wonder if you know of any way to not get this

2) As you can see on the right hand side of the image below ... MR doesn't show any panes. I have looked at Options->MonkeyRock (and more) but don't see anything to turn on panes. I am probably just missing it but ... thoughts

When MR starts, after clicking OK on activex message, there is a flash in the MR window and it looks like it builds panes .. then simply removes them

Tia]
This should help you with your activex issue. Then you'll have to wait for someone else to respond for your other issue.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ex#p277820
--
The gpzbc

dtsig

Re: MonkeyRok 6.1 - 2 newbie questions

Post by dtsig » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 pm

gpzbc wrote:
dtsig wrote:Just installed MonkeyRok 6.1 and have 2 questions:

Tia]
This should help you with your activex issue. Then you'll have to wait for someone else to respond for your other issue.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ex#p277820
Thanks for that .. fixed issue # 1 right away. Now for # 2
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig

theta_wave

Post by theta_wave » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks triximoto for the update. The problem with the massive white border with the coverart has been improved. When I click the cover thumbnail in monkeyrok to bring up the cover art, the buggy behavior shows up: Cover art window opens up to the cover's dimensions but the cover art itself is reduced in size and the rest is filled by a white border. If I close the cover art and re-open it by clicking on the monkeyrok thumbnail, the cover art now fills out 95% of the window with a sliver of the white border remaining.

Switching gears for a bit, is there a setting within any of the script files that allows me to adjust the size of the cover art thumbnail from 100x100px to 128x128px?

Thanks!
MM Gold Lifetime since 2.5.5.998
Computer: Lenovo Y580 System: Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 / Arch Linux Mediamonkey 4: w/ Monkeyrok 5.6, Minilyrics 1.4b, iMonkey Skin