Lyrics Fetcher

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ACDias

Re: Lyrics Fetcher

Post by ACDias »

Well if you've downloaded the latest release from here it should start automatically with MM too. I've created a script to do that. Try to uninstall the extension. Run MM as administrator and install it again. Some users had this issue I don't know why :/
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

I've just uploaded a new version(waiting aproval) fixing a bug when you try to edit lyrics from a song that have no lyrics and adding an option to redownload the lyrics.

In future releases I will try to make a way to download lyrics even when MM is not playing, download lyrics from multiple songs at the same time.
zuilserip

Post by zuilserip »

Looking forward to the new version of the script - it sounds like this could be a great addition to my MM arsenal!

Muito obrigado e fico na expectativa! :-)
norkle

Post by norkle »

Windows 7 64-bit, MediaMonkey 4.0.2.1462. Ran MediaMonkey as Administrator to install lyrics-fetcher.

On starting MediaMonkey lyrics-fetcher fails with Windows error: lyrics fetcher has stopped working.

Have already tried uninstall lyrics-fetcher and reinstall - same result.

Any ideas?

EDIT: One mistake I made on initial install - hadn't installed .Net 4. Installed .Net, tried MM+LF - fail. Uninstalled LF (admin), started MM (admin), installed LF. Closed MM, opened MM - LF fail.
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

See the details of the error when it crashes and post it here please so I can check what's going on your pc.
norkle

Post by norkle »

When not running as admin:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: lyricsfetcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4f0a50c3
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4e181ae3
Problem Signature 07: 3fd1
Problem Signature 08: 13c
Problem Signature 09: System.UnauthorizedAccess
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

When running as admin:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: lyricsfetcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4f0a50c3
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4e181ae3
Problem Signature 07: 1088
Problem Signature 08: 1c
Problem Signature 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

Well. I really don't know what's going on.
Can you try to reinstall .Net framework and make sure your MM is not a portable version.
And trying doing this tutorial
http://blog.vishalon.net/index.php/chec ... -regsvr32/
but check this object "SongsDB.SDBApplication" instead of "Wscript.Network1"
norkle

Post by norkle »

Object is not found
norkle

Post by norkle »

Trying Lyrics Fetcher uninstall/reinstall again (v1.1.1).

As user install for current user only, encounter error 'Cannot create file C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\LyricsFetcher.exe' - forced to Cancel -> 'Lyrics Fetcher was not installed'. Check Tools / Extensions and Lyrics Fetcher listed. Close and restart MM - error on start: Error #-2147024894 - File: "%AppData%\Romaing\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\LyricsFetcher.vbs", Line: 4, Column:1
Uninstall Lyrics Fetcher from user MM (error File %AppData%\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Extensions\lyricsfetchers\Uninstall.vbs cannot be opened - Ignore)

As Administrator install for all users, 'Lyrics Fetcher was successfully installed.' About 30 seconds after completion, error 'Lyrics Fetcher has stopped working'. Restart MM, same result. Uninstall - error: ...Uninstall.vbs cannot be opened.

As Administrator install for current user only, same results as Admin install for all.
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

If Object not found the problem is because Lyrics Fetcher can't find the COM Object of MM. Try to reinstall Media Monkey and DOES NOT USE PORTABLE VERSION, because it does not register the COM object required to make Lyrics Fetcher run.
norkle

Post by norkle »

Mystery. Uninstalled MM, installed MM (not portable), installed Lyrics Fetcher (admin - no errors) - CheckObject.vbs still reports Object is not found for 'SongsDB.SDBApplication'. Object name correct?

Observation: When MM as admin, 30 second pause for CheckObject.vbs completing; when MM as user, CheckObject.vbs completes immediately.
mckfabio

Post by mckfabio »

Is there anyway to get this extension to scan my musics for lyrics without having to play them?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

mckfabio wrote:Is there anyway to get this extension to scan my musics for lyrics without having to play them?
From 11 posts back:
ACDias wrote:In future releases I will try to make a way to download lyrics even when MM is not playing, download lyrics from multiple songs at the same time.
Stop Button Freak
Sapaceboy

Post by Sapaceboy »

Hi fellas, How can I add more lyrics search engines to lyrics fetcher?
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

Sapaceboy wrote:Hi fellas, How can I add more lyrics search engines to lyrics fetcher?
ACDias wrote:When a song starts do play it check if there's an embed lyrics. If there's not, they fetch the lyrics and embed it. You can choose and save your preferred search engine in it. You just have to know a little bit of XPath 1.0. Currently it goes with the Brazilian search service called Terra Letras. Feel free to remove it if you don't like it and put you preferred one.
If you want I can put more search engines. Just give me the XPath and the URL. You have to put the URL of the search engine replacing in the artist and the song name by {artist} and {song} (in the URL like this: http://letras.terra.com.br/winamp.php?a ... sica={song}). It will use the ID3v2 tag to get the names.
The program runs in the notification bar of Windows. When you right click in it you can mark the song as instrumental (it will save the word "Instrumental" in the lyrics). You can choose if it will show balloons when the program is downloading a lyric.