Lyrics Fetcher

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: Lyrics Fetcher

Post by Guest »

alexandremf wrote:Fantastic work ACDias, thanks a lot.

I'm not shure if it's a bug from your plugin or from Lyrics and Comments Viewer, but MM isn`t recognizing line breaks. I need to edit file tags and save lyric again, and then the line breaks are fixed.

Have you worked on another search engine? Like those ones use by lyricator, for example? Thanks again and congratulations.
I have the same problem with line breaks not being recognized using Lyrics and Comments Viewer, any luck with a fix
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

This is a problem with LCV
ACDias wrote:About the line breaks issue. I think its because the LV renders the lyrics as an HTML and it does not replace the \r\n or \n to <br/> to show. I've changed the script to make it work but I'm not the author of the plugin so I can't fix it for you. If you want to try, open {MMInstallationDir}\Scripts\Auto\LyricsViewer.vbs in a text editor and search for LyrTxt=HtmlMarkup(Sng.Lyrics) and replace it for LyrTxt=Sng.Lyrics. Now search for Doc.Add " <p>" & LyrTxt & "</p>" and replace it for Doc.Add " <p><pre>" & LyrTxt & "</pre></p>". I'll talk to the author and see if he can update it...
Beta

Post by Beta »

Since I have installed lyrics fetcher on a system which it does not have internet connection, I wanted to know how can I disable lyrics fetcher in Media Monkey.
Thanks in advance.
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

What about checking for the genre of the track? With multi-item genres, it is very easy to save additional characteristics of the song (such es "instrumental") -- that is what I am doing over the time. Keep up the good work! Cheers, M
ACDias wrote:The program runs in the notification bar of Windows. When you right click in it you can mark the song as instrumental (it will save the word "Instrumental" in the lyrics). You can choose if it will show balloons when the program is downloading a lyric.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Beta wrote:Since I have installed lyrics fetcher on a system which it does not have internet connection, I wanted to know how can I disable lyrics fetcher in Media Monkey.
Thanks in advance.
Wouldn't you just uninstall it?
Stop Button Freak
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

Hi Macarena,

I liked your suggestion I will put it in the future. Nowadays I'm not having much time to program it, thats the reason theres no recent update.
But I'm creating an option to use the system proxy to connect to internet.
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

Thanks for considering. Keep up the good work and focus on the most important. M
ACDias wrote:Nowadays I'm not having much time to program it, thats the reason theres no recent update.

Post by Guest »

Vyper wrote:
Beta wrote:Since I have installed lyrics fetcher on a system which it does not have internet connection, I wanted to know how can I disable lyrics fetcher in Media Monkey.
Thanks in advance.
Wouldn't you just uninstall it?
I don't want to uninstall Media Monkey. I just want to disable lyrics fetcher.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Sorry, I meant uninstall lyrics fetcher, not mediamonkey. :)
Stop Button Freak

Post by Guest »

Seems like it no longer works. I started getting "(500) internal server error."

Any fixes for this issue?
ACDias

Post by ACDias »

Its a problem with Terra. I can't do anything. I'm going to search for another provider. If you have any suggestion feel free to tell me
Barbwool

Post by Barbwool »

Just reinstalled lyrics fetcher now i'm getting this error

The remote server returned an error: (500) internal server error
barbW

Post by barbW »

Lyrics Fetcher is not starting up with Media monkey(4.0.3) every time. I looked in the windows (7) event viewer and found 2 errors as below

- System

- Provider

[ Name] .NET Runtime

- EventID 1026

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2012-03-18T17:43:44.000000000Z

EventRecordID 76920

Channel Application

Computer barb-acer

Security

- EventData

Application: LyricsFetcher.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.UnauthorizedAccessException Stack: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions) at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(System.String, Boolean) at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.Text.Encoding, Int32) at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.Text.Encoding) at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(System.String, System.String, System.Text.Encoding) at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(System.String, System.String) at LyricsFetcher.Config.Load() at LyricsFetcher.MainForm..ctor() at LyricsFetcher.Program.Main()

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2012-03-18T17:43:46.000000000Z

EventRecordID 76921

Channel Application

Computer barb-acer

Security

- EventData

LyricsFetcher.exe
4f0a50c3
KERNELBASE.dll
4e211319
e0434352
0000b9bc
1d04
01cd052ea9624f1f
C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\LyricsFetcher.exe
C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
e8e0a33a-7121-11e1-af2c-506313b60060
Cheers,
Barb
anshuever

Post by anshuever »

Hi
BEST lyric addon i've found yet..

I have a music library of about 900 songs right now, and want to embed lyrics in each one..
So is there an addon to go with it that automatically skips songs after a given, say 5 second, interval?
Then I can leave it onvernight..

You can also add this feature in the addon,,for batch tagging.

Cheers.
naaaab

Post by naaaab »

ACDias wrote:This is a problem with LCV
ACDias wrote:About the line breaks issue. I think its because the LV renders the lyrics as an HTML and it does not replace the \r\n or \n to <br/> to show. I've changed the script to make it work but I'm not the author of the plugin so I can't fix it for you. If you want to try, open {MMInstallationDir}\Scripts\Auto\LyricsViewer.vbs in a text editor and search for LyrTxt=HtmlMarkup(Sng.Lyrics) and replace it for LyrTxt=Sng.Lyrics. Now search for Doc.Add " <p>" & LyrTxt & "</p>" and replace it for Doc.Add " <p><pre>" & LyrTxt & "</pre></p>". I'll talk to the author and see if he can update it...
Hi ACDias, I also have this problem of the line breaks issues.
I'm on MM 4 and I don't have any LyricsViewer.vbs in the Scripts\Auto directory... is it normal?