Track/File Info as Tooltip

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

locu

Track/File Info as Tooltip

Post by locu » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 am

I remember that my MediaMonkey once provided lots of information on a given track as a tooltip, when hoovering above it in the library, which is very useful if you use only a small screen and do not want to scroll all the way to the columns usually not so important.
After a new installation and some cleaning up, I do not have this behavior anymore and so far could not figure out if and what kind of script provided this feature. Also searching here, I could not find anything regarding this. Does anyone know through which script this feature is provided?

Thanks a lot,
locu

nohitter151

Re: Track/File Info as Tooltip

Post by nohitter151 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Options > Appearance > "Show tooltips for obscured file properties" and "Show all file properties in tooltip"
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

locu

Post by locu » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks, this is what I thought and tried but it gives me a only the information I am pointing at and if a long filename is obscured in this way I get the full filename for example. However I remember something that gave kind of all the information regarding one file in one tooltip (e.g. title, artist, album, ... bitrate, path).

Thanks,
locu

locu

Post by locu » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Okay, after restarting I actually do get what I want in the now playing window when switching on the mentioned tooltip options. I thought, I did get something similar in the library browser as well. So in fact it is no additional script. I am wondering though, why it did not work before.

Thanks,
locu.