Previewer 2.9 - Updated 26/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

debu

Post by debu »

, how do I add a hot key to this script, I'm not seeing any options under hot keys to do that? thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm not sure how the hotkey functionality works really. What are you wanting the hotkeys to control exactly?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
debu

Post by debu »

I wanted to be able to preview by fast forwarding via hotkey.. then I discovered last night that's native in MM3 :oops:
FEB

Post by FEB »

is there any way of being able to preview multiple songs? Maybe I've just put an album in and I'd like to hear the first 30 seconds of each, or something like that.

Keep up the fantastic work!
trixmoto

Re: Previewer 2.6 [MM2+3]

Post by trixmoto »

For that you should try Steegy's Song Previewer script.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Thanks for the upgrade to MM3 Trixmoto.
You rock!
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
_Reaper_

Post by _Reaper_ »

Hey trixmoto!

First I would like to compliment you on the wonderful work you have been doing to enhance MM :wink: And that's almost like enhancing perfection! :P
Anyway... I think I've found a bug. If you currently have a song paused and you preview another song. When you exit preview mode the previously paused song resumes.
I don't know if its supposed to work that way but, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this script supposed to like 'freeze' all current activity and save it's state, preview a song, and then return to the previous state whether it was paused or playing... Thats the way i see this should work but then again, I could be wrong.

Still you really are doing a great job!
So don't give up! ;)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, sounds like a bug - I'll try to get it resolved in the next version.
chrish

Post by chrish »

Get "Product Instalation Error" when installing on version 3.0.3.1183 on Vista. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance. :wink:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You need to make sure you are running MM "as administrator" before you click the installation package.

Post by Guest »

This script works GREAT!! I also use Steegy's Rate Played Song Script and cannot figure out how to disable it while I preview a song. Any help would be greatly appreciated
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'll try to include this in the next version of this script.
trixmoto

Re: Previewer 2.7 [MM2+3]

Post by trixmoto »

New version (2.7) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed behaviour if no button is clicked
- Fixed resuming paused track not working
- Added disable and re-enable of RatePlayedSong
- Added update server to installation package
Lobengular1

Post by Lobengular1 »

I still cant get how the previewer works. Do I right click on the song to be previewed? How do I go about previewing a song?. I have installed it but can't find any clue of it's existance. Please help!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

By default the script only appears under the "Tools > Scripts" menu bar. However if you open "Scripts\Auto\Previewer-Auto.vbs" in text editor at the top you will find the following variables...

Code: Select all

Dim ShowToolbar : ShowToolbar = False
Dim ShowContext : ShowContext = False
You can set either or both of these to "True" to add a toolbar icon or context menu respectively. You'll need to restart MM for these to appear.