I have downloaded the latest MM player and the latest Trixmoto scripts
Import m3u and Recreate m3u
Here are some issues I am encountering that I would appreciate help with (if anyone has the time)
Import M3U script
- When I import the playlist ALL of the listings are not recognized as matches in my database, even though the Artist and Title are the EXACT text as in the M3U file. The file IS in my database to be matched but when i click on the imported file in the imported playlist it turns GRAY a though it is do not exist. How can I fix this?
Recreate M3U script
- Seems to work better than import M3U, but
- It only allows ONE script to be imported at a time
- For those files that ARE NOT in my database it does NOT seem to list them in the playlist despite me having the 'list track' checkbox option checked
Basically what I want is to select my playlists in a folder and 'import' them again with the following rules
- Allow multiple playlists to be imported in one process
- ADD the any MISSING files as Artist - Title into the database, without having me to have to 'select' the correct match (as recreate m3u does). I will 'FIND' the correct file later, I just want to SEE in the imported m3u playlist which ones are NOT currently matched in the database.
Again I appreciate your time in advance