Inline Lyrics 3.2 - Updated 29/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Marion

Re: Inline Lyrics 3.1 [MM2+3]

Post by Marion »

When trying to install inlinelyrics the following error appears:

A script engine for the specified language cannot be created.

What does it mean and what do I have to do to solve this?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Sounds like you need to reinstall the Windows Script Host...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Metacore

Post by Metacore »

EDIT:
OK, I figured out my problem with Minilyrics. The "synchronized"(I'm guessing that means with the time stamps) lyrics go in song://id3v2/sylt/eng
The "unsynchronized" lyrics(same LRC lyrics, but with the time stamps removed) go to song://id3v2/uslt/eng.

If I tell minilyrics to save in the "unsynchronized" place, it saves to the correct place(Inline lyrics report that timestamps are missing, as opposed to no lyircs, and I could see them in the "lyrics" tab in the song properties, inside mediamonkey) but it strips the timestamps. I was able to copy everything inside the .lrc file and paste it in the "lyrics" tab in the song properties through mediamonkey, and Inline Lyrics worked perfectly.

So basically, my questions are, is there a way to get Minilyrics to save correctly? and if not, is there a nother program that does save them correctly?

Thanks again,
Metacore
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I use EvilLyrics personally, but it doesn't always find timestamped lyrics. I've not used MiniLyrics before so I don't know about that, sorry! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
southtarnation

Post by southtarnation »

please tell me how to remove inline lyrics from MM.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Tools > Extensions
RonSwanson

Post by RonSwanson »

Can we please get an update for this script? It works for a little while then it says "Progress bar has been lost". Or does anyone know of similar scripts that will play time stamped lyrics? I'm aware of Minilyrics but I don't care for that much bulk, I'd like something small and simple like this script! Thanks guys.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

RonSwanson wrote:Can we please get an update for this script? It works for a little while then it says "Progress bar has been lost". Or does anyone know of similar scripts that will play time stamped lyrics? I'm aware of Minilyrics but I don't care for that much bulk, I'd like something small and simple like this script! Thanks guys.
"Bulk"? Minilyrics is just a small plugin.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@RonSwanson - I've not looked at this script in a long time, but then I've not been made aware of any problems with it either. I'll add it to my list.

@nohitter151 - "bulk" may have been a screen real estate comment, this script is very minimal in the amount of space it takes up displaying the lyrics.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

trixmoto wrote: @nohitter151 - "bulk" may have been a screen real estate comment, this script is very minimal in the amount of space it takes up displaying the lyrics.
Well, I have to admit that I have never used your script (I'm sure it's great) and also I'm a big Minilyrics fan. But still that would be an unfair assessment, Minilyrics is incredibly customizable - you can make it take up as much or as little screen space as you want (and configure text size, font, colors, etc.).
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
ronswanson

Post by ronswanson »

trixmoto wrote:@RonSwanson - I've not looked at this script in a long time, but then I've not been made aware of any problems with it either. I'll add it to my list.

@nohitter151 - "bulk" may have been a screen real estate comment, this script is very minimal in the amount of space it takes up displaying the lyrics.
Yeah it bugs out every once and while w/ the mentioned error. I'm running it on a x64 bit Win 7 fyi.

I probably didn't give Minilyrics a proper chance, I just didn't like that I had to download a separate program w/ nagging ads and then a MM script to embed it. Trixmoto's script is simple and to the point (display timestamped lyrics on a single line when detected). Thanks for the help guys :D
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

RonSwanson wrote:It works for a little while then it says "Progress bar has been lost".
Sorry, I can't replicate this - the script works perfectly for me.
adrianmarsh

Re: Inline Lyrics 3.1 - Updated 24/03/2009

Post by adrianmarsh »

Just a question here, but how popular are LRC Lyrics?

I'm using the Lyricator script, default settings, but it doesn't seem to me that any site it uses has LRC timestamps as results.
dolf-volkoff

Post by dolf-volkoff »

RonSwanson wrote:It works for a little while then it says "Progress bar has been lost".
Hi. I'm having the same problem.
trixmoto wrote:Sorry, I can't replicate this - the script works perfectly for me.
It happens when you play tracks without lyrics after tracks with lyrics. Every next track without lyrics, opens new "Progress bar has been lost" error window. And it's incredibly annoying. These windows even crashed MediaMonkey once, when I played couple of albums without lirycs. Is there any way to fix this?
Last edited by dolf-volkoff on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dolf-volkoff

Re: Inline Lyrics 3.1 - Updated 24/03/2009

Post by dolf-volkoff »

Upd:
It seems I just found a solution for Inline Lyrics. If you want the error message to dissapear, you need to remove this line from the script:

Code: Select all

Call SDB.MessageBox("InlineLyrics: The progress bar has been lost",mtError,Array(mbOk))
The error message is gone and the script works great for now. No bugs after deleting the line yet.

Anyway, thanks for the script. There's nothing better for synched lyrics to use with MediaMonkey yet, and without that annoying message it's pretty awesome.