Cue Reader 5.6 - Updated 20/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thank you very much for your comments Bex (and Peke) - look out for a new version soon! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

You are welcome! And i'm looking forward to the new version.

Thanks
/Bex
Peke

Post by Peke »

Me too.
Also you can add my CUEExport Script so that is distrubuted allong.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Your Cue Export script does look useful for creating CUE sheets for burning a CD (many files with a single track each). However, my script is designed to work with a CUE sheet for a single file (although there can be others there) with many tracks. Seems like shipping together isn't very useful.

Please people, correct me if I'm wrong! If you'd like to see both shipped together, then let me know and I will! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

To only ship Peke's script together with yours in one installer could be a good thing todo since they are somehow touching the same subject, CUE Sheets! But on the other hand it's two separete things, so I really dont know?
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

I think they should be separate (most people probably need only one of the two), but you could link the two script forum pages to each other (and maybe mention in the script itself that there's also a similar script).

(I don't want my Scripts folders clogged up with things I don't use.)

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Bex: All of your suggestions have now been implemented, except highlighting the current track which is still a work in progress. Look forward to a release later today (hopefully). :)

@Steegy: That was my thinking too! Anyone searching for "cue" will find both scripts, but will probably only want one of them, depending on their use.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thats sounds great, trixi! Looking forward to the new script.

Thanks
/Bex
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well I've learnt some new things that VBScripting can do. And HTML for that matter! So here is the latest release (3.2).

Fixes include: Added REM command (ignored) and improved unknown command error message, all filetypes allowed, added album artist and title, highlight currently playing track, and allow user definition of colours.

As always, an installer is available for download from my website.

:o NEW CODE BELOW :o
Last edited by trixmoto on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

So beautiful! You're the man!

Three things though:
1) There's no need to have 3 digit track# since only 2 digits are allowed in a cue sheet
2) The time frames aren't really meaningsfull. They are rather confusing, please remove them.
3) Album and Album artist are not displayed....

But great work and many thanks!
/Martin
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I will fix 1 and 2 tomorrow. However, 3 works for me. Can you please email me your CUE sheet and I will take a look at why this might not be working.

Cheers for your comments! :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Trixi, you've got mail!

/Bex
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.3) is now ready! I would like to thank Bex for your continued supported, I greatly appreciate your comments!

Fixes in the version include: Track number corrected to 2 digits (00-99), display time without frames (mm:ss), display album artist and title in titlebar, don't show start time or headers (can be switched on with variables) and length not shown for unreachable tracks.

:o NEW CODE BELOW :o
Last edited by trixmoto on Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

This is so cool! You rock!

However there seem to have sneaked in a bug in the script.
On all my ape and flac files but also on some mp3 files, I get an error "The key is already associeted with an element" (or something like that, it's translated from Swedish) Line: 114, Column: 16.

Great work though!

PS It would be a good thing to replace the first code in this thread with "New code below".

/Bex
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I'll check out the bug.

Cheers for mentioning the code above that hadn't been removed, I obviously missed that one when updating! :)