DarkLyrics 4.7 (Updated: 2017-10-08)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

DDDsa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am

Re: DarkLyrics 2.4 (Updated 26.01.2014)

Post by DDDsa » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Could you help me please?
The script doesn't work. I select some songs, click on the "Dark Lyrics" menu line. Then the DarkLyrics window appears, but nothing happens. It writes "loading", but the process never ends:

Image

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 2.4 (Updated 26.01.2014)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:28 am

DDDsa wrote:Could you help me please?
The script doesn't work. I select some songs, click on the "Dark Lyrics" menu line. Then the DarkLyrics window appears, but nothing happens. It writes "loading", but the process never ends:
Do you have the lastest version ? Please try to update the script.

To find the problem the log files would be helpful.
Under Win 7 the log files are here : c:\users\username\Appdata\roaming\mediamonkey\Scripts\Darklyrics

Please send me the files "darklyrics.log" and "get_darklyrics_lyrics_log.txt" via pm
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

DDDsa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am

Re: DarkLyrics 2.4 (Updated 26.01.2014)

Post by DDDsa » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 pm

crap_inhuman, the problem was that I tried to run the script on portable version of MediaMonkey. I've got all my music on external HDD and it's really comfortable to have portable MM with all my collection on any computer I plug the HDD to.

I've installed the normal version on my computer and the script worked! That's quite enough to find lyrics for all the tracks that lack them. Thanks, man, your script is the ONLY way to automaticly add lyrics to big amount of music.

Lowlander
Posts: 44738
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm
Location: MediaMonkey 5

Re: DarkLyrics 2.4 (Updated 26.01.2014)

Post by Lowlander » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 2.4 (Updated 26.01.2014)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 pm

crap_inhuman, the problem was that I tried to run the script on portable version of MediaMonkey. I've got all my music on external HDD and it's really comfortable to have portable MM with all my collection on any computer I plug the HDD to.

I've installed the normal version on my computer and the script worked! That's quite enough to find lyrics for all the tracks that lack them. Thanks, man, your script is the ONLY way to automaticly add lyrics to big amount of music.
Thank you, you're welcome ! I never tried the script on the portable Version of MM.
Thank you for your info, Lowlander !!
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 3.0 (Updated: 2014-02-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:58 pm

I just released a new version, V3.0.

No major changes. The script works now faster.

If someone knows a good metal-lyrics side, which should be added, please tell me.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

DDDsa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am

Re: DarkLyrics 3.0 (Updated: 2014-02-07)

Post by DDDsa » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Can't you get lyrics directly from metal-archives.com? They've got great collection!
Btw, http://lyrics.wikia.com has lots of lyrics including metal ones. Even including nu-metal, metalcore and so on lyrics, which are ignored by metal-archives in principle

Shoggoth

Re: DarkLyrics 3.0 (Updated: 2014-02-07)

Post by Shoggoth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 am

I get this error, when I try to fetch Lyrics, this happens to every Album and Track. I have that dll in system32 SysWOW64 and the Mediamonkey folder

Image

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 3.0 (Updated: 2014-02-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Try to register the dll. open command-line, go to the mediamonkey directory and type :

regsvr32.exe msxml3.dll
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 3.0 (Updated: 2014-02-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:18 pm

DDDsa wrote:Can't you get lyrics directly from metal-archives.com? They've got great collection!
Btw, http://lyrics.wikia.com has lots of lyrics including metal ones. Even including nu-metal, metalcore and so on lyrics, which are ignored by metal-archives in principle
Thank you. I will try to add the two sites. I know metal-archives.com but i forget that their have lyrics too :roll: :)
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 3.1 (Updated: 2014-02-17)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Just released Version V3.1

Now search for lyrics on http://www.metal-archives.com , too !!!
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

DDDsa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am

Re: DarkLyrics 3.1 (Updated: 2014-02-17)

Post by DDDsa » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Great!!!

gatttter
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 am

Re: DarkLyrics 3.1 (Updated: 2014-02-17)

Post by gatttter » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:19 am

crap_inhuman wrote:Try to register the dll. open command-line, go to the mediamonkey directory and type :

regsvr32.exe msxml3.dll
I'm not too sure how to do that.
error:
Image

MusicManiac92
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: DarkLyrics 3.1 (Updated: 2014-02-17)

Post by MusicManiac92 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello,
I am also receiving a similar error as the person above mentioned... I just did a complete uninstall of mediamonkey and all extensions. I deleted all excess files, and trace files for any scripts and extensions. I then did a fresh install of all scripts and extensions and Darklyrics and Lyricator are the only two not working. Lyricators error is that it just wont connect to the internet. Does not pertain to the errors i am receiving on the Darklyrics script. When i select one or multiple files, I get the same error as the one shown above. When i select okay, i then get another error stating:

Error happened during script execution:
The download of the specified resource has failed

If you could help with this i would be extremely grateful!

Thanks,
Ben

crap_inhuman
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: DarkLyrics 3.1 (Updated: 2014-02-17)

Post by crap_inhuman » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

gatttter wrote:
crap_inhuman wrote:Try to register the dll. open command-line, go to the mediamonkey directory and type :

regsvr32.exe msxml3.dll
I'm not too sure how to do that.
error:
Image
MusicManiac92 wrote:Hello,
I am also receiving a similar error as the person above mentioned... I just did a complete uninstall of mediamonkey and all extensions. I deleted all excess files, and trace files for any scripts and extensions. I then did a fresh install of all scripts and extensions and Darklyrics and Lyricator are the only two not working. Lyricators error is that it just wont connect to the internet. Does not pertain to the errors i am receiving on the Darklyrics script. When i select one or multiple files, I get the same error as the one shown above. When i select okay, i then get another error stating:

Error happened during script execution:
The download of the specified resource has failed

If you could help with this i would be extremely grateful!

Thanks,
Ben
Please look in the folder c:\windows\system32 Is there a file called msxml6.dll ?
Then do the following :

Press the windows key + R
Type cmd in the small window and press return
type in the black window cd c:\windows\system32 and press return
type regsvr32.exe msxml6.dll and press return
Press okay in the new window
close the black window

If not, this could help :

http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download ... px?id=3988
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

Post Reply