@ Trix - Fair enough. Hadn't really thought about background processes making changes and such. Like I mentioned, probably a case of "a scenario where this might be somewhat useful isn't often enough/beneficial enough to bother with it." Which is fine, not like it makes the script unusable or anything. Carry on.
However, I just ran across a strange occurrence (or just further proof that my memory is horrible). Last night when I closed out Monkey and the backup was performed, I don't recall any errors and pretty sure everything said "successfully" or whatnot on the Backup confirmation after shutdown. However, I close the Monkey tonight, and get an error about the process being canceled due to the Output folder already existing. I've gotten this error before after receiving the previously reported error (and forgetting to manually clean it), but I'm quite sure there shouldn't be a reason for it this time. *Scratches Head* Strangely enough, alphabetically, the Plugins folder is the first one listed. Though... I guess it's possible that I got the "Couldn't delete Plugins folder" error and just forgot. Still strange that it seems to always/typically hang on that folder.
@ Owyn, I might consider changing that around. Though, I figure it best to save a backup after the session ends (to preserve primarily my play history) than at the beginning as if something were to go wrong, then I would lose pretty much a day of listens. Though, I guess if there is issue (mostly mine for forgetting to clear the folder after error) on Shutdown, those plays aren't being backed up anyway. I'll have to think about that tomorrow... my eye libs feel like they weigh more than one of my legs right about now. Ha.