Page 50 of 51

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:07 pm
by Stigg
Is it possible to make an MHT report?

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:18 am
by P0wderKeg
Is there a chance to make it so there is a header separating albums of an artist to the albums that the artist is on like a soundtrack for example?

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:08 pm
by trixmoto
Not entirely straight forward, but I've added it to my list to take a look at in the next version.

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:41 pm
by dtsig
I have just installed this and can not find it anywhere in the menus. I have looked through every menu and every branch shown but there is not 'advanced report'. I have checked tools/extensions and it is happily listed.
Sure I am missing it somewhere .. but put me out of my misery please .. where should this be found?

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:43 pm
by kopo
Not sure what caused it, but the ini entry was missing after install. Enter the following to scripts.ini:

Code: Select all

[AdvancedReport]
FileName=AdvancedReport.vbs
ProcName=AdvancedReport
Order=22
DisplayName=Advanced Report
Description=Advanced Report
Language=VBScript
ScriptType=1
Advanced Report will then be available at Files > Create Reports (where intended).

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:45 pm
by dtsig
Thanks man .. I really hoped I wasn't going insane <G>. Glad to see in this case i'm not

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:44 pm
by trixmoto
Yeah, this particular script seems to do that a lot. I can't work out why, even after rebuilding the installation package from scratch. If anyone can figure it out, I'd be really pleased! :)

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:26 pm
by Bob_m_54
trixmoto wrote:Yeah, this particular script seems to do that a lot. I can't work out why, even after rebuilding the installation package from scratch. If anyone can figure it out, I'd be really pleased! :)
I'm using Win8.2 and when I tried to install this script I got the same problem.. No menu selection for Advanced Report.
After reading a couple of the replies here I had a look at the Scripts.ini and found no entry for the script. I edited the ini file as Kopo suggested, but still no good. Actually I had to make a copy of the file in my documents folder, edit it and then replace the ini file in MM scripts folder.

I then did a search for the AdvancedReport.vbs file and found it buried in the program data folder, in the MM entry in there. I moved the vbs file to the Program Files(x86)/MediaMonkey/scripts folder, and now it works. :D

Great script by the way trix, now I have a HTML on my mobile phone so that when I go to garage sales I can easily check to see if I already have the album before I buy it.
I'm stoked. Thanks very much

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm
by trixmoto
Great, I'm glad you managed to get it installed in the end, and that you've found it useful.

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 pm
by Bob_m_54
trixmoto wrote:Great, I'm glad you managed to get it installed in the end, and that you've found it useful.
Thanks again trix, sent you a PM

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - missing

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:05 pm
by nsf
I am new to MediaMonkey, new to this forum and forums in general, and hope that I correctly can ask my question.
I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise on a WD server and a Dell XP5.
After reading all the recent posts on Advanced Reports being missing, I followed all the suggestions that I could, including finding the .vbs file under \appdata\roaming\mediamonkey\scripts and moving it to the program file under scripts. Still, I do not find any Advanced Report selection under any tab.
All that I want to do is produce a list of albums loaded into MediaMonkey. Because all my material is classical, there are intentional duplicate titles, and I want to make certain that I did load the duplicates.
Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
nsf

Advanced Report 6.4 will not install

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:26 pm
by Bill
I down load the file from Trix and open it. It appears to install OK. However, it is not shown in the "Create Reports" pull down and I cannot find a vbs file for it anywhere. I am running Windows 7 as an administrator. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 will not install

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm
by Bob_m_54
Bill wrote:I down load the file from Trix and open it. It appears to install OK. However, it is not shown in the "Create Reports" pull down and I cannot find a vbs file for it anywhere. I am running Windows 7 as an administrator. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill
Did you use your file browser search function to search C: drive for the AdvancedReport.vbs file? if so, and you still can't find it, I don't think the install worked.
Once you have the vbs file, you will still most likely need to edit the scripts.ini file so it will show up in the pull down menu File->Create Reports->Advanced Report.

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - missing

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm
by Bob_m_54
nsf wrote:I am new to MediaMonkey, new to this forum and forums in general, and hope that I correctly can ask my question.
I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise on a WD server and a Dell XP5.
After reading all the recent posts on Advanced Reports being missing, I followed all the suggestions that I could, including finding the .vbs file under \appdata\roaming\mediamonkey\scripts and moving it to the program file under scripts. Still, I do not find any Advanced Report selection under any tab.
All that I want to do is produce a list of albums loaded into MediaMonkey. Because all my material is classical, there are intentional duplicate titles, and I want to make certain that I did load the duplicates.
Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
nsf
Did you edit the scripts.ini found in the Program Files [or Program Files (x86)]/MediaMonkey/Scripts folder?

Re: Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:30 am
by theghostofelvis
Hello!

First of all thanks for Your great Plugins & Scripts!

Is there a way to combine the Advanced Report with the Cue Reader plugin ? I wanna make a report where all the tracks from my Flac image files/cues are in it !
This would be great if this is possible !

many thanks in advance
theghostofelvis