TweakMonkey (advanced options page) 1.02 - 4/2/2007 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Steegy

Post by Steegy »

The 7th post above the one you're reading now asks the same question. The solution is given 3 posts later. :wink:
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Oops, I'm a dumbass, Lol. Good looks for pointing it out though, can't wait to see where this script may go in the future, specially with MM3 on the horizon. :)
xdrixn

Post by xdrixn »

perhaps I missed it in the 10 pages but is there a script available for removing the web node. it hurts my eyes.
xdrixn

Post by xdrixn »

Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

web and net radio node are removed via:

tools > options > appearance > tree > show net radio/web node check boxes.
xdrixn

Post by xdrixn »

I'm dumb
Last edited by xdrixn on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xdrixn

Post by xdrixn »

so dumb
Eyal

Resume State/Position with SqrSoft plugin

Post by Eyal »

Finally I found why MM hangs at startup when SqrSoft Advance Crosfading plugin is active. No other way to press Ctrl-Alt-Del and kill MM' task.

I just remove the [Resume State/Position] checkmark in Tweakmonkey, and no more hang.

Before, I was suspecting Sqr plugin so I had to manually rename the out_sqr.dll to something else, load MM, and rename it back each time.

Any idea why it's doing this?
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

No, I have no idea why MM hangs. Does a debug log show anything useful?
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
nojac

Post by nojac »

Do you find it recommendable to use TweakMonkey for MM3 A8?

A8 has the option to select which nodes to view. And I fear the two might compete on controlling the appearance.

I had some issues with my nodes after installing A8. So I deleted the script and the TweakMonkey settings in the MediaMonkey.ini file.

It is working OK now. Got rid of the nodes crowded with composers (A8 bug)

Not sure if my problems were related to TweakMonkey, though. Might have been something with the old library updated from A7 (which I now have deleted and rescanned). Or with me......
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

I haven't tried A8 yet. If TweakMonkey gives problems on MM3A8, then I think that it is because MM doesn't add disabled nodes to the tree (instead of adding but just not showing them).
So if TweakMonkey tries to change visibility of nodes that might not exist (because they are disabled in A8 ), it might give errors or fail silently.
This of course is just a theory.
But it's definately so that, if MM3 can change the tree visibilities by itself, then that function should be removed from TM.
GargantulaKon

Post by GargantulaKon »

Thanks. This script looks nifty.

I saw the option for "Resume State/Position" but it is not working for me so far. Is it because I have tips shown on start up? Even with Auto Play enabled it keeps reseting back to 0:00.
Last edited by GargantulaKon on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MediaMonkey Gold (Lifetime)
- If my configuration's specifications are helpful, please go here.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

TweakMonkey definately needs an update (it can't be much because there's no SQL involved) to be MM3-ready.
GargantulaKon

Post by GargantulaKon »

It crashed MM3 on exit too. I had to uninstall it by deleting the TweakMonkey files inside the "Auto" folder under "Scripts".
MediaMonkey Gold (Lifetime)
- If my configuration's specifications are helpful, please go here.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Techno:

I know TM is already MM3 compatible, but do you plan on updating it to allow for the filters to used as startup nodes??

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files