Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

rrfpacker

Re: Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3]

Post by rrfpacker » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Here is what I have learned from others posts concerning Mini Lyrics.

1. As stated, opacity has to be set to 100%.
2. Also as stated, the fantasy skin does not work, but it seems to show up all by itself sometimes. You need to change the Mini Lyrics skin to something else.
3. MM will not read .lrc. It will only "see" unsynchronized lyrics. Once you have downloaded a lyric, right click in the panel, select Lyrics toward the top, select Save lyric to mp3. Then check the unsychronized box for ID3v2.
4. After all this, you need to update the file using file monitor under Tools, Options. This can take a while depending on the size of your library.
Mini Lyrics is very powerful and has lots of cool options. Get in there and play around, you'll enjoy it.

I'm not on my computer so I may have the actual wording wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm close. Hope this helps.

DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello,

I have found that if MM is currently in the micro player state when it loads up (ie.. close from the microplayer state)
then minilyrics can't embed.

Could a detection of the state be written and some sort of alternative action taken to prevent the error?

thanks for a great, useful script.
Dale.
My Plugins: PrettyPictures [v0.9.2], Forget Crossfade [v1.0], Behind Titlebars [v0.9], Filter Nodes [v1.0.1], View Mode [1.0], BPM.tapper [v1.0]
My Site: http://www.ublik-om.net

lumpsofgroth

Post by lumpsofgroth » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:36 am

Hi I just downloaded this and tried to install, but it came up with an error - it couldn't find some dll file or other. did anyone else have this trouble, or was this problem already solved in the 27 middle pages of this topic i didn't read?

DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 am

I don't know your problem.. nor have I read the 27 pages.. but when I've had similar problems int he past.. I've renames the installer extension to ".zip" ...opened up the zip and looked for hte dll to put int he scripts directory or wherever it needs to be..
maybe you could try that

Dale.
My Plugins: PrettyPictures [v0.9.2], Forget Crossfade [v1.0], Behind Titlebars [v0.9], Filter Nodes [v1.0.1], View Mode [1.0], BPM.tapper [v1.0]
My Site: http://www.ublik-om.net

lumpsofgroth

Post by lumpsofgroth » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:01 pm

hey i have tried again. it still comes up with the same thing. i tried renaming to .zip but it just said it couldn't open it at all. so the dll that is missing is MSVCR71.dll. has no-one had the same trouble?

Funkafonik

Post by Funkafonik » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 am

For me all works fine but when I close MediaMonkey after using it with MiniLyrics embedded, I always get a "MediaMonkey stopped responding, gotta close" so I lose all my settings and next time I start MM, I have to redo everything again!

gumbootiner

Post by gumbootiner » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Awesome, thanks for making this plugin! It didn't work for me at first but I re-installed mini-lyrics and it works perfectly now.

Thanks again.

liberouser

Post by liberouser » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 am

Hi..i've a problem.

I've MM 3.1.0.1221, the last version of MiniLyrics and the last embedder.

When I run MM it give me "MiniLyrics couldn't be embedded. Possibly its windows, or the embedder windows, isn't visible."
And no tray icon (of MiniLyrics).

But, when i run MM as administrator all is ok...(but Floating Lyrics Mode don't work)..

There is a way to run MM and MiniLyrics without admin privileges?

And there is a way to download and test previous versions of MiniLyrics?

Thank you in advance..

MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:55 am

liberouser wrote:Is there a way to download and test previous versions of MiniLyrics?
They have an old version at the bottom of their download page [ http://www.crintsoft.com/mldl.htm ] . I'm not sure why they offer that particular version.

Steegy_

Post by Steegy_ » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:12 pm

If MSVCR71.dll is missing on your computer, please refer to the first post.

Eso Rimmer

Post by Eso Rimmer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Does this script work with Windows 7 Beta? I moved from XP to Win7 and can't get embedded minilyrics working. Minilyrics alone works but once it's embedded by the script into MM it stops showing lyrics. Minilyrics itself works and I can change settings but it just don't output any text.

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Eso Rimmer wrote:Does this script work with Windows 7 Beta? I moved from XP to Win7 and can't get embedded minilyrics working. Minilyrics alone works but once it's embedded by the script into MM it stops showing lyrics. Minilyrics itself works and I can change settings but it just don't output any text.
It works fine for me on Win 7. Try uninstalling/reinstalling the script and minilyrics and make sure of skin/transparency, etc.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Eso Rimmer

Post by Eso Rimmer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks for reply. The embedded lyrics began to work after PC reboot. What a classic solution... :-D

JOSHUNHAPPY

Post by JOSHUNHAPPY » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm

excuse me... anyone know how to automaticaly embbed the lyrics? i have activated save lyrics into mp3 file in preferences but when i see the properties of the song in MM there is no lyric, and when i'm playing the song and i try to save the lyric in the mpe MM crashes. anyone can help me?

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 pm

JOSHUNHAPPY wrote:excuse me... anyone know how to automaticaly embbed the lyrics? i have activated save lyrics into mp3 file in preferences but when i see the properties of the song in MM there is no lyric, and when i'm playing the song and i try to save the lyric in the mpe MM crashes. anyone can help me?
Please see the following thread, there is long discussion about it there.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.