[REQ] Auto-Playlist in MMA [#10817]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

nonob

Re: [REQ] Auto-Playlist in MMA [#10817]

Post by nonob » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:34 am

Hi,
Hi, I like to know if it is possible to ceate autoplaylist with MMA?
No, but it is coming.., maybe
It cool with Media Monkey for PC to have different autolist to play song with a rating of 4, or 5 star. But i like make the same thing on my android cell , to rate my song, and sync it back to my pc.
You can rate songs on android and sync it to MMW with Mediamonkey Android.

A+ ;)
Blog "Le Geek du Cerisier" : MediaMonkey
MMW gold (with extensions : Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies) on desktop PC with OS Windows 7 64-bit SP1, MB Gigabyte M68M-S2P (Socket M2), CPU AMD Phenom II X6 1035T, RAM 4.00 Go Canal-Double DDR2 @ 401 MHz, SSD 111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A12 (C:), DVDWRITER HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NP20 ATA Device, VIRTUAL ELBY CLONEDRIVE CdRom Device.
MMA on 4 Android devices.

csilvest

Feature Request: Filter By Multiple Critieria [#12204]

Post by csilvest » Wed May 17, 2017 9:30 am

I've seen a few suggestions related to this, but nothing that completely covers it, so...

It would be extremely useful if I could choose tracks to play based on multiple criteria, not just one. For example, play all Country music (Genre) from the 1990's (Date). Or play all Rock songs (Genre) with a rating of 4 or higher (rating) from the 1970's (date). Or play all tracks by The Carpenters (artist/album artist) except Christmas tracks (genre). The data is all there so let's put it to good use.

I realize this can be setup ahead of time with auto playlists, but it would great to be able to do it on the fly like this. If I'm away from my MMW when I have a need or desire to do it, I can't - have to wait until I get back to my computer and set that up, and by then I may not need it anymore.

Thoughts?

rusty

Re: Feature Request: Filter By Multiple Critieria

Post by rusty » Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 am

We're planning to add support for Auto-playlists to MMA 2.0.
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=12204

Thanks!

-Rusty

Biggus_Dickus

[REQ] Smartplaylists

Post by Biggus_Dickus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:52 am

I hope creating autoplaylists/smartplaylists with MMA is possible one day.
Last edited by Lowlander on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing post

Carlito17_2000

REQUEST: Autoplaylist- Audio cd and MP3 CD

Post by Carlito17_2000 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am

MM4 has an autoplaylist feature which I love! It creates playlist from my highly rates MP3s for me to listen to. This would be great for a car ride ! Please add this feature to the Android app, as I hate making playlists manually. I am so spoiled by MM4!