1) Install the latest version of 'MediaMonkey' via
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... nkey&hl=en
note: if you have 'MediaMonkey Beta' installed, first uninstall it.
2) Register in Google Play for the beta program via:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... ediamonkey
After a period of time, your MediaMonkey build will automatically be updated to the latest beta version (and will continue to be automatically updated with the latest beta builds unless you de-register from the beta program).
- MediaMonkey 1.2.0 and above are only compatible with Android 4+
- If testing USB or WiFi Synchronization, please update to the latest version of the MediaMonkey for Windows beta build
- Some functionality will expire after 15 days unless you update to MediaMonkey Pro. Installing a new build resets the timer.
-The MediaMonkey Team